Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS wants out?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Suprised it took until 5th January for a rumour to come out that he wants to leave that is 5 days into the transfer window. Gus has said he is building the team around him.

Failed miserably then hasnt he :shrug:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Murray was long gone from this club before we knew CMS had signed so stop posting this pathetic rubbish. This club has a wage cap which was one of the reasons that Murray turned down a contract from us as he wanted more and he wouldn't have a clue what CMS was earning.

Not necessary.

Whatever mate, read my follow up posts, I said Murray may have been bullshitting. BHAFC tried to Sign CMS in Jan transfer window last year. Murray was still here then, but you know best of course.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would be happier if of the three chances against Burnely, the 2 chances against Reading and the one cleary chance against Coventry he had scored one of them.....

re burnely...one clear cut chance i would have thought...the other 2 war just what i would call half chances...and considering he was on his own for most of the match up there...i think yur being harsh re that one!

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
If he goes, he goes. I was there when Ward left. And Saunders. And Zamora. And Murray. Good luck and all that but :shrug:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It does sound like alot, and I'm not going to say that its 100% accurate but for a Championship striker its probably about right. Murray visits an establishment in Brighton that I am connected to so I get to hear a few things but GM could be bullshitting I suppose.
I think 10k sounds too low for CMS and 20k sounds too high but either way its alot of Money to spend for the Albion. I think only a Prem club would tempt him but we're only half way through the season and with a stadium expansion and the prospect of making the play offs I dont think CMS has an eye on moving anywhere.
CMS is on 20k a week some of that being sponsored by a donor

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
One word !!!! BOLLOCKS !!!!!!!!!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
The rumour started on 'Soccer Sauce' this morning.

And look at their latest tweet...

What we do know about the #Seagulls is #NUFC outcast Alan Smith is expected to travel south for talks this weekend. #BHAFC

So now we really know it is Bo***ks

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Boy,i do not like this rumour!

Is soccer sauce ever reliable?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

If an upbeat way, he did make it plain on 5live this autumn that he will play in the PL.

If we don't make it by Summer 2013, I'm sure he'll move at his age. (Lambert & Norwich would be an obvious fit).

If it happened, not the end of the World for us, as I expect Gus will have some big budgets in the next 3 windows, for class acquisitions.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well this was tweeted in reposnse this morning

Paul Camillin [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]Camillin
[MENTION=13484]CGull[/MENTION]man @soccer_sauce absolute nonsense!

In reply to David Hide conversation 2
Retweets 11:05 AM - 5 Jan 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

That can't be the real Paul Camillin.

He would have said, "I will pass on your comment."

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In a side struggling creatively from the CP game onwards, CMS has had to run his socks off, just chasing down entire defences on his own,
with little service other than from the brilliant Noone.

Leaving little in his tank to go direct on goal, one on one against a defender.

If other players find form or fitness, that will free CMS to do what he did for P'boro ... score goals.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't be arsed to trawl through God knows how many pages, so can somebody kindly tell me if this is a load of old cobblers or not please?

Much obliged. :thumbsup: x x

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'll take the deathly silence as meaning it is, indeed, cobblers.

Thought as much. :rolleyes:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It is obvious we offered him a lot of money to come here, or otherwise he wouldn't have come here obviously.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
It does sound like alot, and I'm not going to say that its 100% accurate but for a Championship striker its probably about right. Murray visits an establishment in Brighton that I am connected to so I get to hear a few things but GM could be bullshitting I suppose.
I think 10k sounds too low for CMS and 20k sounds too high but either way its alot of Money to spend for the Albion. I think only a Prem club would tempt him but we're only half way through the season and with a stadium expansion and the prospect of making the play offs I dont think CMS has an eye on moving anywhere.

Matt Sparrows dad told me CMS was on 22.5k per week - that was in the toilets at Millwall - i do beleive its Matt Sparrow's dad as I had previously bumped into him at Gard Du Nord in the summer - abvioulsy i didnt immediately know it was Matt Sparrows dad in the gard du nord until he asked me who i supported.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here