Is soccer sauce ever reliable?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
:sigh: that'll be the seeds of a 'riff' rumour sowed though

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He'll want out when a Prem club come sniffing offering £30k a week a £mill signing on fee. He's a pro footballer and he'll want to play at the highest level, with the biggest wedge for as long as he can. If the Prem club also offer us £5m+ he'll be off. But I've heard he's actually very happy at the Albion!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He'll want out when a Prem club come sniffing offering £30k a week a £mill signing on fee. He's a pro footballer and he'll want to play at the highest level, with the biggest wedge for as long as he can. If the Prem club also offer us £5m+ he'll be off. But I've heard he's actually very happy at the Albion!

That's good to hear. I haven't a clue how he feels about the club or Gus but seeing as he is first on the team sheet, never gets subbed, runs his socks off and Gus gets all offended when commentators don't realise how good he is, a riff seems unlikely to me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps if we provided him with more than one chance every three games he would be happier?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If he doesn't start scoring at least two goals a game we could always let him go to Crystal Mighty FC on a free at the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Suprised it took until 5th January for a rumour to come out that he wants to leave that is 5 days into the transfer window. Gus has said he is building the team around him.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
with the Scots connection he may do a Virgo and do the Celtic-Yeovil-Bristol Rovers thang

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. Gus has said he is building the team around him.

That has confused me since I first heard it, as we don't even try and play to his strengths. I do wonder if the dream CMS was sold by Gus is the same as the reality, I would think he's pretty disappointed with the way he has to play here tbh. I wouldn't be at all suprised if he felt that maybe he should have signed for someone else. But he seems like the sort of player who will just get on with it so I doubt he'd be slapping in a transfer request just yet.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That has confused me since I first heard it, as we don't even try and play to his strengths. I do wonder if the dream CMS was sold by Gus is the same as the reality, I would think he's pretty disappointed with the way he has to play here tbh.

There is an element of truth in that i imagine but injuries to Hoskins etc have hardly helpedthe team settle and play to his strengths.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would think he is bloody delighted to be here to be honest, another bullshit rumour for sure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That has confused me since I first heard it, as we don't even try and play to his strengths. I do wonder if the dream CMS was sold by Gus is the same as the reality, I would think he's pretty disappointed with the way he has to play here tbh. I wouldn't be at all suprised if he felt that maybe he should have signed for someone else. But he seems like the sort of player who will just get on with it so I doubt he'd be slapping in a transfer request just yet.

I wouldnt argue with that and I am sure that he is at least a little p....d off about the chances he gets but are we all getting too anxious and perhaps should have a little more patience and see how this season and the summer pan out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does suprise me as he isn't the type of player to do that, so if true something big must have happened. Also heard from a friend of his missus that hes very settled, loves living in Brighton and think its a great club with potential. Also made a lot of good friends around the club, Kerry Mayo being one. So hes certainly not unsettled. I think Poyet can be a bit 'passionate' and possibly naive, but I don't think he is stupid enough to have said something out of line to CMS.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just heard this from another source ( HP?). It may just be agent talking but he doesnt think our style is condusive to his ambitions with Scotland! Interesting comment.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I've also heard he is getting p1ssed off with the lack of chances he's getting... I'm still hopeful Gus and Tony will sort out the problem by signing a central midfielder and strike partner... we defo still miss Benno badly and Billy P was clearly NOT the answer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here