Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Posh are a great club that we have had some of our most memorable games against over the years. Rest assured CMS will be both loved and appreciated.
This is the second time Brighton has broken my heart. When I were a lad Albion nicked Eric Steele from us and it took me years to forgive you.

I may never recover from this one.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
LMFAO, he's seriously pony. 3 million on a headless chicken who only notched 10 the last time he was in championship, you've been done.

Was one of the worst players seen at Selhurst that season, he was seriosuly shit, as are Brighton, so good match then maybe?

that bloom is a foolish clown, more money than sense. I could have sold him one of my shits for a tenner. Planning for life back in league 1, small time league 1 club with league 1 players who are proven to be failed championship players. HAHAHAHAHA

money%2Bdown%2Bthe%2Bdrain.jpg

Interesting, you think we're silly because we have spent more on one player than you can afford for your whole squad. That makes us small time ? What does it make you ? Insignificant at the very best. Once again a Palace fan needs to have it explained to him (or her or it) as to why we have been below them for a while. It's a simple matter of money. However unlike you the money we're spending is not at the expense of charities or tax payers.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
More from Adrian Durham on Twitter:

talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive
Posh chairman: "Craig was Warnock's number 1 signing, it was all agreed." Reading, Wolves and Hughton at Birminhgam also were in for him. ad

Posh chairman: "WHU made an unbelievable offer, I nearly fell off my chair. I wanted him to sign for West Ham cos deal was better for us."ad

Posh chairman: "Something tells me he always wanted to go to Brighton." Interestingly my source said Brighton was his agent's 1st choice. ad

:clap:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I asked a Posh fan on another forum what he thought of CMS. Here's what he reckoned:

"I want to have his babies.
He's amazing, just runs non-stop all day like a mental on acid,never gives up and is a busy little ****. I'm a better finisher than him though, if he could shoot properly he'd have scored 70 last season.
His GF is fornicating HOT as well - Amber Fry, daughter of Barry. Pregnant with his child she is, which means you'll be seeing a lot more of Fat Baz down there.
Started off on the wrong foot when he first came to Posh as Sunderland wanted to buy him from Dagenham and he threatened a strike or something, but the chairmans heavies convinced him to play and he soon won us round.

Seriously, you will s**t yourself in disbelief when you see how much running he does in a match"

PoshEye

Jul 4, 2011
I asked a Posh fan on another forum what he thought of CMS. Here's what he reckoned:

He's amazing, just runs non-stop all day like a mental on acid,never gives up and is a busy little ****. I'm a better finisher than him though, if he could shoot properly he'd have scored 70 last season.
His GF is fornicating HOT as well - Amber Fry, daughter of Barry. Pregnant with his child she is, which means you'll be seeing a lot more of Fat Baz down there.
Started off on the wrong foot when he first came to Posh as Sunderland wanted to buy him from Dagenham and he threatened a strike or something, but the chairmans heavies convinced him to play and he soon won us round.

Seriously, you will s**t yourself in disbelief when you see how much running he does in a match"

Southampton fan on his own forum after the 4-4 draw at London Road:
"As for that Craig Mackail-Smith: What a scrappy little f###er he is... wish he played for us"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Southampton fan on his own forum after the 4-4 draw at London Road:
"As for that Craig Mackail-Smith: What a scrappy little f###er he is... wish he played for us"

Most of us were quite disappointed when Murray left us but we can understand why. Given the choice of Murray or CMS there's only going to be one winner there, even the dumbest Palace fan would concede that we have the better player. However I would imagine a lot of Posh fans are even more disappointed over CMS's decision to join us as currently we're no bigger than P'Boro in most ways. Very good that there hasn't been a lot of Posh fans on here telling us of his many shortcomings !

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
LMFAO, he's seriously pony. 3 million on a headless chicken who only notched 10 the last time he was in championship, you've been done.

Was one of the worst players seen at Selhurst that season, he was seriosuly shit, as are Brighton, so good match then maybe?

that bloom is a foolish clown, more money than sense. I could have sold him one of my shits for a tenner. Planning for life back in league 1, small time league 1 club with league 1 players who are proven to be failed championship players. HAHAHAHAHA

money%2Bdown%2Bthe%2Bdrain.jpg
September 27th.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I have always loved Boyd and desperatly would ove him to come to us...

BUT Im not sure hed be guarnateed a first team place now and that would probably put him off

Boyd or Buckley... hmm.... tough!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why ? Do you consider us to be vastly bigger than P'boro ? Three promotions in four seasons show's they're no mugs.

I think you're confusing 'decent on the pitch recently' with 'big as an business'.

We have a bigger fan base, more potential, a fuller history. These aren't necessarily the only things to judge the 'bigness' of a club by, but on whatever criteria you choose, Brighton would beat Peterborough on most of them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think you're confusing 'decent on the pitch recently' with 'big as an business'.

We have a bigger fan base, more potential, a fuller history. These aren't necessarily the only things to judge the 'bigness' of a club by, but on whatever criteria you choose, Brighton would beat Peterborough on most of them.

Okay, I was just trying to be nice to a Posh fan, I would imagine they're pretty gutted, far worse than Murray joining Crusty Paupers.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

peterborough_fc_promotion_bus_top_09_gallery.shtml

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Signing CMS was also a two fingered salute to the northern twat who joined the Nigels.

CMS will be on a much bigger wage and a four year deal as well.

Just goes to show if we *really* wanted to keep Murray we could have done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here