Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
as an aside, I see on Twitter that Agustin Battipiedi is travelling back to England so presumably he has either got a deal or a trial somewhere

2 days ago "That ashes of re shit for god, since they f*** us the life ee! Cancelled flight, and tomorrow the whole day in ezeiza to see if I go out"

today "Newly come to inglaterra *in england .. back to normal!!!"

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bozza - can we not have an Apple presentation today (and NSC close down), to give us all 1/2 hour off from the tension?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Haven't read 52 pages of rumour/counter rumour,but........

If you were an okay footballer who can score a goal here and there,would you rather live in Leicester or Brighton given both clubs are at the same level ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm constantly switching back from from one CMS, the content managment system at work, to check about another

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
i think the Nicky Ajose news is the most encouraging part of this....

looks like its coming to an end either way!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i think the Nicky Ajose news is the most encouraging part of this....

looks like its coming to an end either way!

But CMS was always off in this window, they said as much in January, so doesn't really tell us much.

Also, did you know CMS goes out with Barry Frys daughter! Sure she will love Brighton, but if he does go Leicester they won't need to re-locate

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

If you were an okay footballer who can score a goal here and there,would you rather live in Leicester or Brighton given both clubs are at the same level ?

We know Brighton and Sussex is amazing. Does CMS?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My brain is fried.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

That is not a good question to ask mate! Brighton is a London-overspill shit-hole now. To describe Leicester could be asking for a ban! :ohmy:

If he wanted to stay where he lives, Leicester is only down the road. If he wanted to live in a city, then he could always live in Nottingham if he chose Leicester - and that is better that Leicester or Brighton.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If true then absolutely wonderful signing. But and that's a big but, I got really excited by the KLL story, so I am not building my hopes up. Fry is a sneaky fucker, and I wouldn't put it past him to start this rumour, just to get more money from the others said to be interested.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
@Senor10 len marlon
@talkSPORTDrive i think it's refreshing a guy is not just moving for his wallet. Poyet must have sold him his ideas and methods. Fair play

Im tempted to think, if this does happen, its about the prospect of working with a quality manager/coach, in a footballing side, in a quality stadium. :thumbsup:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
@Senor10 len marlon
@talkSPORTDrive i think it's refreshing a guy is not just moving for his wallet. Poyet must have sold him his ideas and methods. Fair play

Im tempted to think, if this does happen, its about the prospect of working with a quality manager/coach, in a footballing side, in a quality stadium. :thumbsup:

...and if it doesn't happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here