Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
IF (and I think that's it's still a pretty big IF) we sign him then we've signed the 3 players who I caued us the most problems last season IMO. Hoskins, Noone, CMS. :bowdown:

EDIT: Mackail-Smith or Brighton? » The Seventy Two Hmmmm.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Do they HAVE to be financial ones though?

Having just broken into the National squad, he might have merely "demanded" that he starts the season as the no.1 forward at the club. We could agree to that a damn sight easier than West Sham or Leicester could.

Just about to say the same.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I really cant see it sadly, as much as i want it too happen

But I heard it myself on Talkshite this very morning, Marshy! Shirley they can't have been feeding us a heap-big-heap of dispicable lies?? :ohmy:

:clutchesatnonexistentstraws:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We need some 'look-outs' stationed at the bottom of the A23.

Now there's a thing....................... where would signings happen at the moment? Would it be at the Amex? I'm not sure we have moved in yet. Or at the training ground / Queens Road (not sure what facilities exist at either of them) or even at Withdean if the offices there are still in use?

Anyone know?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Now there's a thing....................... where would signings happen at the moment? Would it be at the Amex? I'm not sure we have moved in yet. Or at the training ground / Queens Road (not sure what facilities exist at either of them) or even at Withdean if the offices there are still in use?

Anyone know?

It would be at the Amex, we're fully 'moved in' now.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive
In Jan Posh promised CMS a move if he tried to help us up. So as a club we are doing the decent thing. If he wants to go to Brighton sobeit

talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive
I know for certain it's not for wages. I'm told BHA offered less than LCFC. His main issue is gametime - CMS wants to play. Ad

sounds promising

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Transfers still sorted at The Little Thief on the A23, Severnside.

Class is eternal. :thumbsup:

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
Manchester United have accepted a bid from Peterborough for young forward Nicky Ajose, skysports.com understands.

Replacement....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Too much to catch up on while at work so I have no idea if this had had it's conclusion yet, but I love this place sometimes.

There were multiple "lualua to sign, press conference tomorrow" rumours that came to nothing. A "CMS to sign, press conference tomorrow" and people are acting like they've never been burned by such a rumour before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here