Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Manchester United have accepted a bid from Peterborough for young forward Nicky Ajose, skysports.com understands.

Replacement....

If nothing else it means that the CMS saga has reached a denoument because Posh have been waiting to confirm the income before spending on a replacement. Doesn't indicate where he is going unfortunately!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone heard anything re whether this 1PM Press Conference thing is true? [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] said something if memory serves me right...

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Taken from Twitter....

talkSPORTDrive

And I believe CMS has been told BHA team will be built around him. And BHA recent history isn't great but future could be huge.ad

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone heard anything re whether this 1PM Press Conference thing is true? [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] said something if memory serves me right...

Press conference? Not heard about that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Too much to catch up on while at work so I have no idea if this had had it's conclusion yet, but I love this place sometimes.

There were multiple "lualua to sign, press conference tomorrow" rumours that came to nothing. A "CMS to sign, press conference tomorrow" and people are acting like they've never been burned by such a rumour before.

In all fairness it seems lualua WAS about to sign bar some formalities, a sort of 1 in a hundred chance of something flagging up and it happened to... There is no doubt lualua was about to sign in my mind - still might get him too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
talkSPORTDrive
I'm told fee is £2.5m down rising to £3.25 with add ons (promotion/apps etc). Comfortably a Posh record. Ad

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive
I'm told fee is £2.5m down rising to £3.25 with add ons (promotion/apps etc). Comfortably a Posh record. Ad
25 seconds ago

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Twitter

Twitter

Can someone tweet them, see if we can find out if anything is going on today...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In all fairness it seems lualua WAS about to sign bar some formalities, a sort of 1 in a hundred chance of something flagging up and it happened to... There is no doubt lualua was about to sign in my mind - still might get him too.

Yeah, but all those rumours never came to fruition and it seemed like a lot of posters were talking about never believing the rumours again or taking every rumour with a pinch of salt and now this one comes long and explosion of excitement.

It's like that thing we used to do as a kid when someone wanted something you hold it out and as they go to take it you pull away, and eventually they decided not to try, then you say ok hold it out and they try again. I think it's kinda sweet.

EDIT: I don't want to be misunderstood, I'm not criticising anyone for getting excited about the rumour. Just noting how positive this place can be.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
talksportdrive talksportdrive
in jan posh promised cms a move if he tried to help us up. So as a club we are doing the decent thing. If he wants to go to brighton sobeit

talksportdrive talksportdrive
i know for certain it's not for wages. I'm told bha offered less than lcfc. His main issue is gametime - cms wants to play. Ad

sounds promising

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
at £2.5m that is probably his potential worth and represents a good deal in the current market IMO.
The add-ons pay for themselves.

If accurate it is quite possible that we have offered Posh more cash up-front than others although that doesn't appear to be the key issue which is CMS' personal choice of where to go.

Certainly seems to be gaining credibility rather that losing it.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That guitar smilie still makes my smile.

The more I think about this the more I am talking myself into it just being a rumour started by some kid on the Internet and then it spreading like wildfire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here