Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can't believe all of these potential transfers spark so much speculation. The only reason he would come here over a prem club is if we were to offer him more money. Whish would suggest that no prem club is in for him.

All this what's better for his career bollocks is, well, bollocks. Ditto for any other player.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This ^^

Away at peterborough, they hardly got a touch of the ball, we were that good, but CMS ran the channels and tirelessly chased every ball, the man has unlimited energy. For 100% work rate alone he's worth the punt imho

Spot on... he was amazing for them that day, despite the fact we ran that game...

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Hoggard less clean cut imo. He puts me in mind of Jeff Daniels in Dumb And Dumber innit.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
No but Darragh MacAnthony is, who I thought was their chairman?

Right. Wasn't clear which chairman you meant.

Darragh MacAnthony hasn't tweeted since Jan 31st.

Sounds like bollocks to me. Peterborough have said they've accepted bids in the region of £3m. Why would Leicester offer less? If they match it why would Peterborough reject it?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Darragh MacAnthony hasn't tweeted since Jan 31st.

Looks like he has more than one account then- the local rag in P'borough says he's been tweeting fairly regularly on the subject recently.

I can see the one you're on about, but this is the link to the second account- looks fairly genuine as has family photos and his tweets are protected to confirmed followers only.

Twitter

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope it wasn't Robbie Savage, by the way.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Looks like he has more than one account then- the local rag in P'borough says he's been tweeting fairly regularly on the subject recently.

I can see the one you're on about, but this is the link to the second account- looks fairly genuine as has family photos and his tweets are protected to confirmed followers only.

Twitter

Got ya. Still sounds like bollocks.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester have just signed Lee Peltier for about £750,000 by the way. Illustrating that

(1) they have plenty of cash spare, and

(2) the Huddersfield fire sale is ON

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here