Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Shown round the Amex last week

And where is that documented by the cluib that it DID IN FACT HAPPEN, its just another bullshit rumour started by a spotty kid who should be doing his revision.

And I honestly think the Champioship club would be SCC not us as they also had a bid turned down in January and NA has often been quoted as saying he likes him.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
And where is that documented by the cluib that it DID IN FACT HAPPEN, its just another bullshit rumour started by a spotty kid who should be doing his revision.

And I honestly think the Champioship club would be SCC not us as they also had a bid turned down in January and NA has often been quoted as saying he likes him.

As has Gus I believe. I think we could be interested, as he would certainly fit into Gus' style of play very well. He is probably not best suited to Stains hoof ball.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
SCC interested! First I've heard that...

He would be a great signing, but if 2 EPL clubs are in for him, the chances are very slim indeed...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id rather Billy Sharp, but would be delighted with CMS...he can bring his mate Boyd too please.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
"A content management system (CMS) is the collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment"

Exclusive: He's being bought to sort out the Seagulls.co.uk website.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently Everton,Swansea,Norwich and Stoke are after him according to their forum.Why would he come to us?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Even if it's true that we're interested, we have no chance if Prem teams have had bids accepted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So was I but it don't mean I'm going to play for the Albion.

Nobodies saying that means he's def signing - in fact many feel it's unlikely. But to travel there to be shown round he must be a bit interested :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Why would the club do that? It's not the way things work.

Anyone who doesn't want CMS is a fool. He's amazing and would be ace for us on the Championship.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Given the way it's all coming together I'd say we have a chance if we are financially competitive. Working with Poyet seems to be a draw and he would expect to be first choice here in a team capable of creating plenty of opportunities.

Wigan could be a good move for him but will he be anymore than a squad player at the other premiership clubs?

We've also proved that Gus and the club believe in the mutual developement and success of the squad but don't stand in the way of individual progression. I also think any opposition player from the Posh away game can't help but have been slightly awe struck.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So according to the Skybet we are 2nd favourites to sign CMS at 7/1...QPR fav at 13/8
Alan Smith,we are 2nd fav at 10/1.

Can't see us matching

After we were something silly like 1/5 on to sign Michael Owen and how easy it is to spread a rumour that a player is signing, forgive me for paying no attention to any bookies odds over transfers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here