Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS injury

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
Thank goodness for sane comments at last. Agree with One Teddy Maybank except in rating CMS. If you looked only at work rate he'd be top & he's helped out pretty well in defence quite often, too. No, he may not have scored all the goals we want but has he always had the service he needs? Michael Owen scored quite a few but only when the ball was put in the right place for him! Craig's had a big part in getting us to our current situation, we should wish him a speedy recovery & thank him for all his efforts this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure CMS is gutted, hope he has a 100% recovery and is playing again from pre-season next year without any niggling injuries that always seem to follow a long lay off.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Ok so you are happy that our top goal scorer is out for the rest of the season when the team is making a push for a play off place to the premier league. Odd if you ask me.

Never said I was happy. I just said that it isn't a massive blow, which it would have been had we not got Ulloa. However, with Ulloa, Barnes in back up and a possible loan signing we're sufficiently covered.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am massively in favour of CMS. His passion, work rate and desire set him aside from a lot of players and he buys himself a lot of respect.

But... how long can we discuss service when we have Orlandi and Dave pulling strings? He needs to amend his game a bit, and hasn't been able to. This injury, whilst being extremely depressing, may force us to sign a loan striker and that may be the difference between play-offs and just missing out.
Something just doesn't add up.

CMS starts, Orlandi and Dave lose the ability to kick the ball to anybody, according to the radio, and the fans that were there.

There's only one explanation, we are watching our very own:-

Space_Jam_5458.jpg

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Confirmed snapped achillies. 12wks minimum, been there myself and I got my op quicker than him, must have swelling.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Confirmed snapped achillies. 12wks minimum, been there myself and I got my op quicker than him, must have swelling.

Three months doesn't seem like a lot for a ruptured achilles. Perhaps surgical techniques have improved.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
McSmudger is a lovely bloke with nice hair and nice teeth he runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runshe runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs, but we will win f*** all allthe while the dictator keeps playing him which now thank god he can`t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here