Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs that prosper soon after administration..

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
But it's not 'shit' as you call it to those your club shafted is it?

Once is unfortunate twice is unforgivable. Did no one question what was going on?

If it happens a third time, do you get to keep the trophy?

I didn't know it was going on did, as fan i don't have the books to the club do i. I don't know the owners. Do you actually know yours personally? Really, keep on, picking this shit is embarrassin, it really is.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I didn't know it was going on did, as fan i don't have the books to the club do i. I don't know the owners. Do you actually know yours personally? Really, keep on, picking this shit is embarrassin, it really is.

Annual accounts are there for anyone to read.

Ours for The Withdean years were shocking.

The only embarrassing thing is the denial of what you did to a lot of small businesses and HMRC etc.

Twice.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Actually the Glaziers haven't done much wrong, they raised more capital on the stock market. You owing £30 kk and largely getting away it is totally different.
Maybe we should throw our arms up in the air, sell the ground and play at a crappy arena where most of our fans will not come back until some squillionaire decides he want sto try and make us good again. Build us a new stadium, fans of all teams come and watch us in the hope that their real team will one day play us and then bring up the past because we cannot compete with a fiercest rivals. The past is the past, we are rebuilding and the only thing you have at the moment over us is a stadium, but then whatever we build will still be a load of shit to what you have.
There used to be banter on here but it's turned into a hate fest.
BTW, the Glaziers will kill Man Utd much the same as the owners of Rangers killed one of the 'biggest clubs' in the World'. Football has f***ed itself in this country by over paying pampered players who aren't worth half of what they get. Do you think that no matter how good you are at your job you are worth £100k a week? Me neither.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Annual accounts are there for anyone to read.

Ours for The Withdean years were shocking.

The only embarrassing thing is the denial of what you did to a lot of small businesses and HMRC etc.

Twice.

Are you an idiot. Me in denial? I only care for what my team does on the pitch not what goes on in the boardroom.Wtf can i do? Wtf did you do? Watch the football mate, like you have over the years and let the people with the money f*** it all up like they always do.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

No,embarrassing is the way Crystal Palace football club is run , now please f*** off and play with your grannies rat infested minge

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I don't know anything about your club and have no desire to, but what happened to the Goldstone? Was it sold, if so by who, how much, where did the cash go?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No,embarrassing is the way Crystal Palace football club is run , now please f*** off and play with your grannies rat infested minge

Lovely, do you kiss your mum with that mouth ?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
No,embarrassing is the way Crystal Palace football club was run , now please f*** off and play with your grannies rat infested minge

Grow up you knob. Our club is run properly now and you hate it, don't you? For once we have sensibility and it churns your gut.

Bozza, you have a cracking site but there are some ***** on here. Roll on Dec 1st and if i'm not banned i'll come back whatever the result.

EFA someone tell this idiot was this means.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you an idiot. Me in denial? I only care for what my team does on the pitch not what goes on in the boardroom.Wtf can i do? Wtf did you do? Watch the football mate, like you have over the years and let the people with the money f*** it all up like they always do.

Thank god our fans didn't have that attitude 16 years ago otherwise bhafc would have died.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Meh, you wouldn't be continually bringing this shit up if you were above us. Is it my fault? Is it any fans fault? You can only chirp us about crowd size and admin. Man up and talk football. What you could do is criticise the Glazier family who floated Man Utd and walked away with £70M quid. That money has just walked out of our game never to come back. Makes our £30M look pawltry now doesn't it mr moaner.

Yet another Palace thread, if you were on The Hol' you'd have got a card.

Maybe we should throw our arms up in the air, sell the ground and play at a crappy arena where most of our fans will not come back until some squillionaire decides he want sto try and make us good again. Build us a new stadium, fans of all teams come and watch us in the hope that their real team will one day play us and then bring up the past because we cannot compete with a fiercest rivals. The past is the past, we are rebuilding and the only thing you have at the moment over us is a stadium, but then whatever we build will still be a load of shit to what you have.
There used to be banter on here but it's turned into a hate fest.
BTW, the Glaziers will kill Man Utd much the same as the owners of Rangers killed one of the 'biggest clubs' in the World'. Football has f***ed itself in this country by over paying pampered players who aren't worth half of what they get. Do you think that no matter how good you are at your job you are worth £100k a week? Me neither.

What is you're fixation with Man Utd, are you dumping us for your new premier league rivals?
Or are they the prem team that you support?

Seagull Stew

This is not uniquely a football problem, it is because of the laws surrounding limited liability. Effectively, no-one is liable for a company's debts, except the company itself. Simplistlcally put, if the company folds, then so does its liability to pay those debts. It is wrong, and the only solution would be for any company to have at least one person (owner) to be responsible for any debts of the company. The trouble is, how would this be implemented for existing companies? Would the directors suddenly become personally responsible? Is this fair?

In football however, it should be the case that if a club goes under owing money, then they should only be able to reform from the bottom of the footballing pyramid (new company = new club). This may be unfair on the fans, but what about the club's creditors?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This is not uniquely a football problem, it is because of the laws surrounding limited liability. Effectively, no-one is liable for a company's debts, except the company itself. Simplistlcally put, if the company folds, then so does its liability to pay those debts. It is wrong, and the only solution would be for any company to have at least one person (owner) to be responsible for any debts of the company. The trouble is, how would this be implemented for existing companies? Would the directors suddenly become personally responsible? Is this fair?

In football however, it should be the case that if a club goes under owing money, then they should only be able to reform from the bottom of the footballing pyramid (new company = new club). This may be unfair on the fans, but what about the club's creditors?

Starting with Pompey in Feb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here