Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs that prosper soon after administration..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My understanding is that Palace under administration paid off all the creditors in FULL...this was achieved by various cost cutting activities including bonfire sales of players that we didn't want to sell (i.e. Victor Moses for peanuts). Palace well and truly suffered as a result of Jordan's mismanagement, we almost went down after being deducted 10 points, and for the last few years have had to rebuild the club and operate on a very tight budget. We haven't gone to the dogs because of sound management by the new owners (for once) and Freedman...plus the academy is producing young players worth millions which has saved our backsides.

So my point is, why should have Palace be punished any further?

So did Simon Jordan get back any of the £35M he put into the club ???

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
The general understanding is he put in no where near £35m of his own money. Trust me we disliked his lies far more than you did.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One game to go to the Premiership League Palace, just shows it does pay to go bust. An inspiring model to other clubs...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CPFC2010. What are we talking Europa League inside 5 years? Gus did talk some sh1te but he was so right about levels of punishment for administration

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here