Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Close to signing Ward???

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I see what you have done there fella, conflict good guys always win etc....

Why make a smarmy pro Israel comment on a football thread your not clever, in fact I'm ashamed you support the same club and I could be sat next to you at the Amex.

Your a prat.
Get over yourself. I thought it was a witty reply.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Get over yourself. I thought it was a witty reply.

Witty you mean childish, have you read what he has been advocating on the Israel thread...

He can be witty all he wants on that thread, but to follow me on a football related thread and as he thinks have the last word is not witty, it's petty and childish.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
there is this little tickle inside my head that says ,hope Chicksen has a great game on Saturday, then this lot can go **** themselves

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Our radio silence over the ward deal is tedious

Well, we could do a Naylor and spill the beans and completely balls up a move, but that's not what I would file under "A Good Idea™"

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He'll sign at 10:45pm on transfer deadline day, or not at all.

I suspect Wolves will end up paying his salary until January, and we might get him then.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hope you're right, but I don't think we will sign any more players before Saturday.

I'm inclined to think our next signing(s) may be on Aug 31st however I am still confident of exciting and high quality replacements for Ulloa, Hoskins, Lopez, Orlandi, Lingard, Ward (probably him rather than replacement) & hopefully AEA although 3 x loans after August may be needed.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm inclined to think our next signing(s) may be on Aug 31st however I am still confident of exciting and high quality replacements for Ulloa, Hoskins, Lopez, Orlandi, Lingard, Ward (probably him rather than replacement) & hopefully AEA although 3 x loans after August may be needed.
I agree this the most likely course of events.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wolves' chairman/owner may be messing about on this, our own team may be messing around on this, but it is good to see that Kenny Jackett is giving Ward (and the other 'outcasts') game time. Even though it is only with the reserves/U21s, at least it means that they have some match fitness when they move on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sadly I think you are right, I'd love to know what the hold up really is on this deal.

Posturing from Albion and Wolves? Wolves holding all the aces when push comes to shove as they still have parachute payments and don't need to accept our, probably, derisory offer in their eyes. Luckily for us it doesn't appear that any other teams are interested, otherwise we'd have lost out ages ago.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Excellent, I can wait until the end of August for 10 signings. Is this scenario in a parallel universe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here