Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cliff Richard's home searched in historical sex enquiry

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The press will, for months, have been watching every property of every celebrity that has been whispered about relating to this. That's how the press knows, they're already there.

Along with the police tipping them off of course.

A lot of media are embedded with these police units that bang on peoples doors at whatever time in the morning.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well that's my entire music collection in the bin........ unless he's innocent of course.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Didn't someone else mention cliff being a bit dodgy last year?
if I'm not mistaken, the user got banned too.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Look: I really don't care what your particular opinions are on this subject, what you think is entirely your prerogative. What I do care about, is trying to ensure NSC stays on the right side of the line when it comes to not getting sued by some smart-arsed lawyer on a mission.

So I'll say again: if you want to speculate on alleged celebrity sex offences, please find a more suitable outlet in which to do it. There are enough out there, as various people have already mentioned.

Cheers.

If you are going to remove a post to protect the site from libel, perhaps you should not quote it in your warning to the poster?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
In my view, unless a suspect/defendant is dangerous or there is a powerful reason for revealing their identity it should be kept secret until they are found guilty.

They should be given the same protection rape victims are given.

Otherwise the maxim "innocent until proven guilty" is completely worthless.

Only because a large part of the population and the press struggle to understand that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What do they expect to find 20+ years after the alleged offense, by searching one of his residences without searching any others or questioning him?

Just a hunch but I imagine they'll find whatever they want to find. If you follow.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
michael-jackson-ate-all-the-popcorn_o_3268731.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just on the BBC:

Cliff Richard says he is angry about the media coverage and the police briefing the media.

The police respond by releasing a statement acknowledging that the media are partly to thank for further information being forthcoming since the recent coverage.

Haha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here