Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clement watch......

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
There has been a lot of developments today, the directors are all back at the club from what I can gather. Spurs have started a huge chain reaction which is affecting a lot of clubs, plus if we can believe the press, Clement has now had a change of heart!

Its a waiting game now to see which story is going to come true...

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
There has been a lot of developments today, the directors are all back at the club from what I can gather. Spurs have started a huge chain reaction which is affecting a lot of clubs, plus if we can believe the press, Clement has now had a change of heart!

Most people knew that Spurs were appointing Pinnochio yesterday its hardly new news, I can't see that Clement would have agreed to come here until after Saturday night so more likely He told TB on Sunday he was staying at RM and we had to send out that PR last night to start the ball rolling.

Southampton would have been making contact to managers before today ( I heard Benitez!!) and West Brom must have been looking at Clement same time as us. Theres no chain reaction just a merry go round

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove

Is that a change of heart in our favour though? or Sanits or WBA or....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here