Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic Film You've Never Seen

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I had free tickets to watch Brazil years ago and left after 20 minutes, it was dreadful.

Worryingly Brazil is an interpretation of the future that is coming true. Maybe you should try again and be afraid ?

It really is.
batman_vs_shark.gif

How did they train a real shark to do that?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For those who haven't seen citizen kane, if you want to, it's on bbc4 sunday at 9pm.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've never watched Star Wars

bloke at work was gobsmacked when I told him

he reckons I'm the only person on the planet that's not seen it

You're not alone. I've never seen it as well.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Star Wars

I was invited to a classmate's birthday party which included a trip to the cinema to watch it - but for some reason I can't recall my Mum got me to the house too late... I ended up playing Scalextrix with my mate's sister until they all got back

Just checked date and reckon this was probably January 1978

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dirty Dancing I'm pleased to say. Every woman I've ever been in a relationship with loved it and I still managed to swerve it like an Austrian slalom skier.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I've seen the godfather many times. Same with it's a wonderful life and it's a matter of life and death.

Some of the Black and white classics for me - citizen Kane, gone with the wind, Casablanca, dr zhivargo.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Any of the Godfather films. No particular reason.

Quantum if sloace - tried several times, but always fell asleep, thought it was awful - the bits I did see anyway

To be fair, Question of Sport isn't a classic...

To my shame, I haven't seen The Third Man all the way through despite buying a copy 5 years ago. And I know I want to see The Seven Samurai.

Godfather and Rocky films.
Shawshank

Probably loads of others I haven't seen, though I do have The Green Mile sitting in my TiVo ready to be watched when I find the time.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Godfather for me too.

To judge from this thread, is there anyone that HAS seen it? ???

I have!

Never seen "Transpotting". There are films I have never watched all the way through despite being on every Christmas - "The Sound of Music" is one. Hated "Pulp Fiction" and have only ever watched 10 minutes of different parts of it and still hated it. There are also loads of films I wish I had never seen but doubt if any of those qualify!!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Most of Tarantino's films. I have seen various bits of his films and they normally came over as extremely violent or nonsensical so have never bothered except for Jango Unchained.

Django would also come across as violent or non-sensical if you saw bits of it. I love Tarantino's films - give them a go in their entirety!

I am another who has never seen Star Wars. I have started watching it several times (with my children), but soon got bored. I don't get it at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here