Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Clarkson's Farm 2

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Watched 2 episodes of series 2 this evening, definitely good entertainment, laughing out loud especially at Gerald, not one clue what he is saying :lolol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If you don't like Clarkson, watch it anyway. I don't think there are subtitles for Gerald but you'll understand a few sentences by the end of the 2nd series (said as a southerner who is useless when it comes to accents). If I were to use the words of my Jnr (5 years ago), Kaleb is a 'ledge'. Charlie is brilliant. It is an amazing series & for anyone who has idyllic thoughts of running a farm in the countryside away from the rat race, you'll quickly realise it's a stupid idea! I have actually learned some things from it as well! It's rumoured that the 3rd series is going to be shown in Oct & I hope it is happens. I've just got to mention that I was very disappointed with Kaleb and his cider drinking speed. ;)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ben's Grandad would presumably be the Grandaddy of All Posters in NSC? I hope feral posters didn't get him in the end, and he passed peacefully.
He was frustrating, argumentative, opinionated, non-technical and much loved by most on here. I knew him, his family including Ben and can honestly say his legend lives on.

The fact he is mentioned often in threads, shows he truly touched many members of this forum, the silly old bugger.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Just started Series 1, good easy watch.
Wish he wouldn't use terms like "sheeping" and "tractoring".
I lived in a farming village in Hampshire for ten years and Caleb so reminds me of a couple of blokes born in the village and hardly ventured outside the county, one of them in his thirties had only been to London once and that was for a Farming Event at Earls Court. A strange breed of people but you have to admire them, they love the countryside and they keep it all so nicely manicured for weekenders to visit.
It's bloody hard work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here