Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Chris Whitty

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You clearly haven't seen the video.

These morons are just behaving idiotically around the bloke they recognise from the covid news. I doubt they even have the intelligence to have views on covid - nothing about the video seems to be political, just morons being morons.

I never said it was political. I said it was wrong.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The level of stupidity required to get within 2m distance of one of the blokes who has been telling you, for well over a year, to stay 2m apart from everybody else is staggering.

I’m not condoning the man handling of the guy but the government have just let 45k strangers literally jump all over each other at the football. I don’t think social distancing is really a thing anymore to be honest.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I’m not condoning the man handling of the guy but the government have just let 45k strangers literally jump all over each other at the football. I don’t think social distancing is really a thing anymore to be honest.

Big difference imo

45k strangers at a football match who have had to prove their Covid status as negative before the game vs 2 random strangers with an unknown Covid status

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Big difference imo

45k strangers at a football match who have had to prove their Covid status as negative before the game vs 2 random strangers with an unknown Covid status

To be honest, it shouldn’t matter Covid or not, civil servant or not anyone that can defend that abuse of someone in the street, with whatabouttery is beyond contempt.

I’m no fan of the government or their advisors, but there has to be a line drawn...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I never rated his ‘craft’ and now he becomes an arse. Two reasons to ignore him for good.

I remember him from HIGNFY and They Think It's All Over*. Sad to see bacon turn to gammon.

*It is, now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:smile: Honest...

Well taken on the chin!

I always considered [MENTION=41288]Pint of Ale and a Burger[/MENTION] a nice, collegiate member of NSC. Sad to learn he may not be in a position to agree. Well, not without a quick look-up on wiktionary. :eek:

(only kidding, POAAAP :thumbsup:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here