NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The BBC didnt put the video up on their website and I had to go look for it. TBH I'm not sure it was anywhere near as bad as the BBC would have you believe.

He wasn't being assaulted or threatened in any way, shape or form. If I had been in Witty's position I would have said "take your pics fellas then I'm off". If it had been a sporting star or a well known musician etc etc strolling through the park on their own then people would have been wanting a selfie; it happens all the time.

I'm not saying it's right (I wouldn't ever approach say, a BHAFC player in a supermarket because it would be rude as they weren't "at work" but I'm sure I'm in the minority) but if you are a public figure then this kind of thing will happen and Witty clearly didn't handle it as well as he could have.

They weren't wearing masks - it's not a standard celeb selfie and it was far more intrusive than is acceptable

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh dear... Think I may have to move to somewhere nicer, like Chatham... :mad:

:lolol:

Chaa'm (as it will be known when it has been gentrified. In around 2090 :wink:)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I remember him from HIGNFY and They Think It's All Over*. Sad to see bacon turn to gammon.

*It is, now.

Comedy’s a very personal thing.

Merton was my favourite on the former, so good that potential bullies such as the smug Deayton were scared of his far superior wit.

Never really into panel shows, but Who’s Line Is It Anyway I thought was a cut above.

John Sessions, Ryan Stiles, Griff Rhys Jones and again Merton hit the button for me. Clever people.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What on earth possesses people to have a go at the Chief Medical Officer who has been outstanding during this pandemic.

Total to$$ers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57648608

It's sadly indicative of the state of the country these days. No respect any more, when honourable people like him get this treatment you know we are a country beyond help or repair.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's sadly indicative of the state of the country these days. No respect any more, when honourable people like him get this treatment you know we are a country beyond help or repair.

I share your disapproval of the jackasses (see my earlier post) but I do not think this reflects a societal downward spiral for values, respect, decency etc. It's just two *****.

Twenty years ago it wouldn't even make page 12 of the Evening Standard. The lower threshold of tolerance for cuntishness is the reason why 'old school' types keep calling the rest of us 'snowflakes'. To cheer you up, just consider - more shitweasels are getting more grief today than ever before. The Broflakes are on the run. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I share your disapproval of the jackasses (see my earlier post) but I do not think this reflects a societal downward spiral for values, respect, decency etc. It's just two *****.

Twenty years ago it wouldn't even make page 12 of the Evening Standard. The lower threshold of tolerance for cuntishness is the reason why 'old school' types keep calling the rest of us 'snowflakes'. To cheer you up, just consider - more shitweasels are getting more grief today than ever before. The Broflakes are on the run. :thumbsup:

you really are " Down with the kids " Harry, I have no idea of what you have just said. :dunce::ohmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
you really are " Down with the kids " Harry, I have no idea of what you have just said. :dunce::ohmy:

Seriously? ???

OK, if this is better, and helps, just repeat:

"Every day in every way, everything is getting better and better"

There has been no charge for this service. :wink: :lolol:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Comedy’s a very personal thing.

Merton was my favourite on the former, so good that potential bullies such as the smug Deayton were scared of his far superior wit.

Never really into panel shows, but Who’s Line Is It Anyway I thought was a cut above.

John Sessions, Ryan Stiles, Griff Rhys Jones and again Merton hit the button for me. Clever people.

Paul Merton is fantastic.
The title comedy genius is often banded around and usually pinned on somebody completey unworthy of the title,but in the case of Paul Merton I would say he is very deserving of the title of comedy genius.
Incredibly quick witted and intelligent individual with regards to one liners and his surreal rambling stories with his deadpan face are amazing.
He has me in hysterics and admiration at the same time.
The Paul Merton show was one of the best comedies on TV at the time but didn't really get much recognition.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Very much this, when caught only a custodial sentence will suffice. Absolute ****ing vermin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Custodial sentence? That's just mental.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Seriously? ???

OK, if this is better, and helps, just repeat:

"Every day in every way, everything is getting better and better"

There has been no charge for this service. :wink: [emoji38]ol:
Ah but, are things really getting better in every way? I fear not.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Back on topic, one is (was) an estate agent…….been fired

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15448426/chris-whitty-attack-yob-loses-job/

"He [Lewis Hughes] told how the friends had been on an anti-vax march in London on Sunday when they spotted Prof Whitty, 55, at about 3pm in St James’s Park."

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

el punal

Custodial sentence? That's just mental.

Probably not - I mean a custodial sentence - but bearing in mind this is a case of highlighting “we can do whatever we want and not give a f***” has resonated strongly with the Great British Public. I would imagine the authorities will pursue this one through the courts as a precedent to stop other like minded tw*ts from doing the same.

The two doughnuts involved will probably pay a fine, possibly a community service order, and undoubtedly have a criminal record which will look good on their CV for their future careers. Ho-hum.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Lovely quote from former estate agent Lewis Hughes of Romford, Essex

"I feel very let down by Boris, for him to call me a thug. I actually voted for him as well"

:wozza:

So in summary, voting for Boris gives me the right to act like a complete prick…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here