• Give it another 10 games (again)

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Always thought he was the right man!

Votes: 81 47.6%

• Total voters

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I was always a fan of Hughton. He knows what it takes in this division with the previous clubs he's managed. Plus he had the balls to alter the system after years of 433 and has been proved right so far. He comes across as a top man as well.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Have to admit I was very under whelmed at the time of his appointment. You simply cannot argue with what he has done though. Top man :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Always been in the 'Hughton in' camp, right from day one.

Now just coming to terms with having to wear a smug grin on my face all the time............................

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think he has taken us as far as he can. I am not convinced he will be able to improve on our current league position this season.

Houghton out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't see anyone calling him a DULLARD now. Hughton has changed the way the club is run and got rid of BERK and his MEDDLING ways which was ruining the team, that is the most important thing

Yeah, but he hasn't found the CUP final money though.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think he has taken us as far as he can. I am not convinced he will be able to improve on our current league position this season.

Houghton out.

Like that, but we could go up as CHAMPIONS and win the F.A CUP without losing a game! Ha

Dec 15, 2014
Here
The season is not quiet (ssshhhh) half through yet. The back end could still be an injury mare and the Albion could fall as far as 10th place. Yes, League One can be forgotten but with the talent that was purchased we ought to finish first or second. Anything can happen in a playoff.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The season is not quiet (ssshhhh) half through yet. The back end could still be an injury mare and the Albion could fall as far as 10th place. Yes, League One can be forgotten but with the talent that was purchased we ought to finish first or second. Anything can happen in a playoff.

Or.......based on yesterday, we're actually getting better, and now we might have a top striker too.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I am always puzzled about the sackings he's had. He was quality for Newcastle, was winning manager of the month every month for a good while and had the fans and pundits like shearer up in arms when given the gooner.
Same at Brum and Naaarich he suffered a lot of bad luck with injuries at the canaries and Birmingham? he got them to the knock out stages of the Europa League and the fifth round of the FA cup.

He is and was the best manager we could have possibly got. He's calm, shrewd and very organised. Just the ticket.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I still don't get the negative thing some people cling to... Largely because Norwich fans said so.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I still don't get the negative thing some people cling to... Largely because Norwich fans said so.
Yes. Given the right players I am certain that he is far from negative. Yesterday's performance reminded me of our team when Poyet was in his pomp. Wonderful stuff.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Not having a pop at anyone. I was chuffed when he was appointed. My first choice would have been Karl Robinson, ha ha. So glad it turned out as it did.

And at the time I wanted Sherwood.... I am so glad Bloom calls the shots and not me. Team Hughton

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thought he would get us nowhere. Happily wrong. He is now the man. Even his suits seem better this season than last season.

I am pro Mr Byrite.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I admit to being a fence sitter at the time when he was hired. He is very much a player's manager - you can see the huge amount of respect he commands amongst both present and past players he has managed, even difficult ones like Joey Barton speak really highly of him.

His track record is pretty amazing and he plays % football with first class game management. As for the myth he plays boring football, i've yet to see any evidence of it.

He has my total respect and he's a decent bloke too.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
To think that some people did not renew their ST because they thought his style of play was boring.
His job was to keep us in the Championship, and he delivered on that.
What he has achieved with us in a short space of time is astounding, there should now be no doubters.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wasn't really happy with his appointment and despite us staying up, the end of last season was a horrorshow and wouldn't have been sad to see him binned off then and there. But it is fair to say he is doing OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here