Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Balti Pie

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had one and enjoyed it, although I was going to have a chicken and ham, but they were sold out at two fifteen and wouldn't have anymore for half an hour

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
More moaning....!! A lovely stadium that serves lovely Pies and we still moan.

this is isnt a moan but ive had a burger at the sunderland game it was crap

and a chicken and ham pie today again crap

not tried the hot dog yet there always sold out

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My chicken and ham pie today had collapsed in the box. :lolol: It was hilarious, but very nice, aided by fork. And chunks of ham! :bowdown:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I grabbed two of the Balti pies just after Full time from West Stand Lower, they had loads left. The pie was lovely, full of large chunks of chicken. Still not sure if it is better then the Steak n Ale though :cheers:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
There were loads left even after the North stand shut, i actually gave a balti pie to someone who was moaning that they hadn't tried one (i work there so i got to take home pies and stuff that is left over)

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Half decent, thought it lacked a bit of flavour. I'll be sticking to steak and ale I think :drool:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
After all the hype and will-they-won't-they... they delivered. They delivered.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Had one in the East Stand after the game, it was okay, but for me the Steak and Ale is still boss.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Worked for me, after the St Andrews "chicken" pie last week that truly put the Ming into Birmingham, I know where my loyalties lie.

We are the Pie Commissioners of English football, FACT.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
They only had chicken and ham in the south at 2.15. In fact they had nothing else, no hot dogs burgers or anything. Really poor as usual. We were going to get a hot dog at falmer station but thought we would give are money to the club instead. I won't make the same mistake again. Azure really need to sort them selfs out.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
They had no pies at all in the West lower kiosk I went to at half two so I had to make do with one of the crappy burgers. Seems kind of pointless to have a load going spare after the game but not enough cooked before hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here