Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Balti Pie

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
got one before game, one before half time. Beautiful.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
had one in the WSU before the game. Very nice. It appeared that the crust was more like naan bread in terms of consistency and ingredients (looked like it had coriander in). Very nice, and hopefully, with the popularity they will ramp up the quantity from now on.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
They had run out in the south west corner, when I got there. I am glad to hear they are nice, I was really looking forward to one today. Oh well better get there earlier next time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The constant STENCH of the pies up in the stands is getting unbearable. I've never noticed this at another ground.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fantastic, isn't it?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The constant STENCH of the pies up in the stands is getting unbearable. I've never noticed this at another ground.

Yeah, I wasn't hungry because I ate at the pub before the game but the sweet stench was telling my brain to eat. Really wanted a pie but didn't because common sense told me it was greedy.

If you find the smell of fresh pastry unpleasant you need your head read.

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
I got mine before the game and found it lacking in balti flavour an extremely dry. I think the quality of the pies in general has dropped off since the beginning of the season.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was told I had to wait for a Balti Pie in WSU at around 2:15, so didn't bother.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Lovely pie, great flavour, even though I would have preferred mine a bit spicier. Not a complaint just my personal preference.
Split between this and the chicken n' ham for my favourite now, what a problem to have :smile

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sold out in the East, at 2:30 :tantrum:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I love the pie smell around the ground. Pies smell GOOD. Although it does make it very difficult to avoid the temptation if you've already eaten, or shouldn't be munching pies in the first place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here