Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Balti Pie

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
most mouthwatering thing I've ever eaten too I'll add. I literally said 'OM..' and some of the filling fell out on the floor!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
We knew it was going to be good today. East Stand arrival at 14:25. Chicken Balti pie which was absolutely gorgeous. Above all, the last two pints of Harvey's. Marvellous.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Got a burger today for the first time, what a mistake that was, awful, will go back to the pies for the next game.

Agree burgers disgusting, hot dogs disgusting, pies ok not great,same as any other league one / championship club.Azure are not walking the walk after talking alot of talk.:albion2:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Had a pie/pint deal before the game and then again at HT and this was in the west sand upper. Absolutely lovely, but roll on Dark Star ffs.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I assume this explains the amount of abnormally smelly farts waftng along the queue to the station after the match.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Magicko pie!! That's me hooked, the other pies don't get a look in from now on. Oddly, the English language student in charge of the little pie n pint kiosk in the North Stand had patently never heard of the term 'Balti Pie'. I tried saying it slowly, I tried shouting it, but he remained baffled. Finally i said 'Y'know the new pie thats supposed to be on sale today for the first time'. His eyes lit up. 'Ah! The SPECIAL Pie!'. Whereupon he presented me with one out of his pie heater cabinet thing. Bizarrely, they'd somehow managed to burn the box around the sides in a comical way, but the pie itself was superb. Accept no substitute.

And the moral is: if they say they've got no balti pies, ask for the SPECIAL pie. They got loads of those! :thumbsup:

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Where do they get their staff? The chap serving me said "I fink were sold aht" I asked him to check, whereby he wandered, down the front of the kiosk, then around the back without speaking to anyone, then he came back and said "Yeah, none left innit".

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
This pie was very very good.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Loved the Chicken Balti, may just have to have another one or two on thursday night!!!

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
At 2.45pm today the WSL (northern end) food counter was doing a very good impression of a Polish food shop from the 1970's so will have to wait a little while to sample the latest addition.:(

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean
Had one at half time in the north stand ,not as good as steak or chicken and ham ,but not far behind ,was suprised to see people still eating pies at full time ,well done azure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here