Chelsea - Why are you not going?

Chelse - Main reason for not attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm going to the Worthing game - it's £20 cheaper, It's round the corner, and I know most of the people there. Plus I will end up seeing more of the players than I would at the Amex, so better chance for autographs/photo's.

Tirrell

Jun 24, 2012
Brighton
Really don't fancy paying £30 for a pre-season game, even if it is against Chelsea. Yes, the Spurs game was a similar price last year, but that was a much different set of circumstances what with it being the 'opening of the stadium'.

Also slightly aggrieved at having my ST seat given to Chelsea, but i'll get over it. My focus is squarely on the first game of the season proper.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I know that NSC is a small proportion of our support but would expect these results to be fairly representative of the wider base. Looks like the club better hope there are plenty of Chelsea fans wanting to she'll out silly money to watch a training match if the crowd isn't going to be pretty embarrassing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I was offered £200 in clothes for two tickets (plus the asking price) by someone know who owns a shop in the North Laine. I won't take the £200 but if they want them that much they can have them!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I know that NSC is a small proportion of our support but would expect these results to be fairly representative of the wider base. Looks like the club better hope there are plenty of Chelsea fans wanting to she'll out silly money to watch a training match if the crowd isn't going to be pretty embarrassing.

In my view will sell out easily. Look at the hype around the Youth FA Cup match at Withdean in 2006. 4k when we were only averaging c6.5k in league!! Every Brighton/Chelsea kid in Sussex will be whingeing at his/her Dad to take them!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm going to the Worthing game - it's £20 cheaper, It's round the corner, and I know most of the people there. Plus I will end up seeing more of the players than I would at the Amex, so better chance for autographs/photo's.

Me too, and Lewes. Enjoy the non-league scene!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
League game in my seat £22
Pointless friendly £30.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one and it will definitely sell out. It's fair enough if you're not going because you can't afford it, etc, but I have a feeling a lot of people who could have gone but didn't because they can't have their own seat will regret it hugely. We are playing the best team in Europe for christ sake.

I'd pay £30 to see El abd v Torres in a 1v1 match! You'll be getting another 20 players for the same money!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one and it will definitely sell out. It's fair enough if you're not going because you can't afford it, etc, but I have a feeling a lot of people who could have gone but didn't because they can't have their own seat will regret it hugely. We are playing the best team in Europe for christ sake.

I'd pay £30 to see El abd v Torres in a 1v1 match! You'll be getting another 20 players for the same money!

You seriously think Chelsea would put out something approaching a full strength side out for this??????

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I doubt it will make any difference, but I'm not going as I think the club are taking the piss, I won't pay £30.00 to watch half of Chelsea's first team play a friendly.

Last week Barber said he would work/listen to the fans etc.

I hope he reads this thread. Not a good start from him I'm afraid, I hope this is not the sign of things to come.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If I don't make it, I expect the Brighton fans to give Cashley one of the first loud choruses for him of 'You let your country down, you let your country down...' etc.

This is obligatory for those missing crucial penalties for England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here