Chelsea - Why are you not going?

Chelse - Main reason for not attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Given that the revelation of Adult Full Price tickets will be £30 across the board and WSU STH's will have to sit elsewhere what is your main reason for not attending the upcoming friendly against the current European Champions?

Poll to follow.....

oops! Missing 'a' from Chelsea in the Poll!!!

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would have gone to the Chelsea game rather than Reading purely because it is a weekend but we will be in Holland babysitting.

How much was it to see Spurs last year?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can't take my seat for a bloody pre-season friendly in area that was never considered to be at risk of being moved.

Are we supposed to do a guard of honour for their fans ?

Buggered if I'm paying £30 to see someone else in my seat. Might as well be considered a Chelsea home game.

Anyone stupid enough to buy a seat licence in the WSU ? :down:

Nonsense.

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Excessive ticket price, not certain of getting a seat, not happy at the treatment of other STHs in the WSU being turfed out and ill probably be working (well, now i will be anyway).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Rarely bother with pre-season friendlies anyway (last year was different with the new stadium and that), but £30 and being turfed out of my seat for what will probably be a load of Sussex based plastic's is taking the piss imho.

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
Given that the revelation of Adult Full Price tickets will be £30 across the board and WSU STH's will have to sit elsewhere what is your main reason for not attending the upcoming friendly against the current European Champions?

Poll to follow.....
Away on holiday and don't want to upset Mrs Southasp by flying home early,although I have thought about asking her but can't face the abuse, so just going to forget about it and pretend it is not happening.
By the way I do not think the ticket prices are unreasonable considering we are playing the champions of Europe but I do not agree with their mob taking over the wsu !

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
i don't sit in WSU..but giving that lot all of it is ridiculous and i hav a great deal of sympathy with season ticket holders in that area

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
I am in the same boat as a lot of people here. Even if I were in the country during this game I wouldn't be too pleased with paying that much to sit in a seat that is not mine.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I genuinely don't understand people's obsession with not being able to sit in 'their' seat.

If you'd paid for a PSL maybe, but I just can't understand otherwise.

I sat in a few different seats in the WSU when on the tour, does that upset people too? It's a seat for christ sake!

I just don't geddit :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I genuinely don't understand people's obsession with not being able to sit in 'their' seat.

If you'd paid for a PSL maybe, but I just can't understand otherwise.

I sat in a few different seats in the WSU when on the tour, does that upset people too? It's a seat for christ sake!

I just don't geddit :shrug:

personally i don't think u give the opposition seats in the main stand...even if its a friendly

Jimmy Grimble

Might have been tempted to do my annual one (and one only) pre-season game with this one, but at that price - not a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here