• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No multi options?
Can't sit in my own seat.
Got to take the wife on holiday that afternoon.
And there's no way I'm paying £30 to see a bunch of overpaid, cheating scum.

And I won't watch Chelsea either
:D

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I genuinely don't understand people's obsession with not being able to sit in 'their' seat.

If you'd paid for a PSL maybe, but I just can't understand otherwise.

I sat in a few different seats in the WSU when on the tour, does that upset people too? It's a seat for christ sake!

I just don't geddit :shrug:

Hope you didn't sit in MY seat!!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
On holiday in N Wales, already drive miles to see the Albion. Mrs C1 BHA is extremely tolerant of Luke and me and our worship of The Albion but going to this pre-season kickabout would be taking the piss bigtime.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I genuinely don't understand people's obsession with not being able to sit in 'their' seat.

If you'd paid for a PSL maybe, but I just can't understand otherwise.

I sat in a few different seats in the WSU when on the tour, does that upset people too? It's a seat for christ sake!

Well give me your address and I will pop round and sit on your sofa for a couple of hours and we will see if its only a seat for christ sake.
:lol::lol::lol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Also worth pointing out that a huge number of people in the home areas will never have been to a game before and probably wont ever go to one again, just want to go and see Chelsea...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Good opportunity to test if the North stand atmosphere really is better than WSU center.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
£30 to see a pre-season friendly is a bit steep, and going on the Spurs game last year if they DO play all the stars (and it isn't just a Chelsea XI) they'll only be going at it half-paced. Despite the fact I've got Amex withdrawal symptons like you wouldn't believe I think I'll probably do just the Reading game as that's for FDM.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4984500 said:
FFS pre season friendlies are not included as season tickets, and the Spurs friendly last season was £28 a ticket. Stop f*cking moaning.
But Spurs wasn't just the game, it was the whole 'opening the stadium' event.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
i don't sit in WSU..but giving that lot all of it is ridiculous and i hav a great deal of sympathy with season ticket holders in that area
Totally agree with this.

I cant believe we have pandered to their wants - as far as I'm concerned they can f*** off

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
But Spurs wasn't just the game, it was the whole 'opening the stadium' event.

And the Chelsea game isn't just a pre-season friendly, but a match against the European Champions. If we win, do they have to hand over the trophy to us at the end?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4984500 said:
FFS pre season friendlies are not included as season tickets, and the Spurs friendly last season was £28 a ticket. Stop f*cking moaning.

they say a fool and his money are easily parted, a fool and his money shouldn't have even got together in the first place, This is a bad precident to set, how much will it cost us if we draw them in the cup £40? £50? more?, where will it end? I didn't pay £28 for a Spurs ticket and my son certainly didn't pay anything resembling £15. As for being moved from one's "own" seat, It's nice to hear from the geeks in the North Stand about this, yes STH's don't "own" the seat in the eyes of the law, but lets stick the Chelsea in there see how that goes down! 4000 tickets for Chelsea to "satisfy their needs"? play the f***ing thing at Stamford Bridge if they want it that badly, some of us remember Sept 83. I hope for the good of us all this doesn't sell out, but no doubt the 'Soccer AM' crowd will be snapping up tickets while begging "please sir, can I have some more?"

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It's all Barber's fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here