[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think players are ripe for slagging off if said poster seems it appropriate.... it's all about opinions.
So do you think that posting: 'Fair point, but I don’t have room for Buonanotte in my 11 either. Not because of his playing style, but mainly because he’s shite' more than half an hour BEFORE kick off is 'appropriate'?

How is that in anyway helpful to the matchday thread?

Last edited:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
So do youl think that posting: 'Fair point, but I don’t have room for Buonanotte in my 11 either. Not because of his playing style, but mainly because he’s shite' more than half an hour BEFORE kick off is 'appropriate'?

How is that in anyway helpful to the matchday thread?
Are you still going on?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think it was 50-50 but the kind of one that VAR has tended to leave to the match day ref. That we found an activist VAR guy today is a sickener. Pawson knew it was 50-50 with his limp hand actions but he isn’t going to overturn the VAR recommendation once it’s made
This is it. They don't go against Stockley. It should never have got that far.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ah well, move on from this one. We've not played well, injuries and suspensions have crippled us, the players clearly didn't have enough in the tank to get a result today and the usual crap set piece defending and bullshit VAR hasn't helped. At least we didn't get hammered.

Onto (hopefully) three points against Burnley.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It’s been a fun season but we are absolutely shocking in the league. Ten men and they still coast it. Frustrating

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports