Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Aug 8, 2012
An absolute joy to watch us play today. Potter is a tactical genius.
Bissouma would get in any team in the world. Cucerella is the signing of the season.
Wow!!!
Get that extra striker in and we can win more than we draw

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Our starting XI tonight:

Sanchez - Free
Lamptey - £3m
Burn - £3.5m
Veltman - £900k
Cucurella - £15m
Bissouma - £15m
Moder - £6m
March - FREE
Lallana - FREE
MacAllister - £7m
Maupay - £20m
Total: £70.5m

Chelsea’s back up GK: £72m

So f*** off Tuchel you jug eared pr***

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
That was the best performance I can remember for a very long time

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just home, fantastic from the lads, fully deserved a point at least. Brilliant atmosphere throughout in the away end……home fans appallingly quiet. Now watching Tuchel almost in tears on SSN, must be awful being down to your last £400m of players on the bench. :tosser::tosser::tosser:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Great seeing Albion at Charing cross, on the train at London Bridge and youngsters allowed to stay up late
for the trip. Proud to be Albion tonight.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Just home, fantastic from the lads, fully deserved a point at least. Brilliant atmosphere throughout in the away end……home fans appallingly quiet. Now watching Tuchel almost in tears on SSN, must be awful being down to your last £400m of players on the bench. :tosser::tosser::tosser:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

a post match quote from potter was "we're a strong outfit"

no shiz graham

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

I too have just returned , got to say the first 20 mins of second half we absolutely battered a side that is supposed to be a challenge for city to top spot !
Thoroughly deserved a point at the very least and if tuchel does not acknowledge that in his interview ( haven't seen it yet ) he must be a classless fool . Especially if you compare the cost of the respective sides squads ! Well done to the incredible support and so happy to get one over the ball tossing idiots in the injury time they extended .:lolol:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
I too have just returned , got to say the first 20 mins of second half we absolutely battered a side that is supposed to be a challenge for city to top spot !
Thoroughly deserved a point at the very least and if tuchel does not acknowledge that in his interview ( haven't seen it yet ) he must be a classless fool . Especially if you compare the cost of the respective sides squads ! Well done to the incredible support and so happy to get one over the ball tossing idiots in the injury time they extended .:lolol:

He’s a classless fool then...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Tuchel…what a dickhead …..:ffsparr:

….so many injuries ….injuries….did I mention injuries ….don’t forget the injuries :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, he said he hasn't got any wing backs left. Apart from Marcos Alonso, one of the best in the division. And on the other side, Hudson-Odoi, who has played there in Champions League ties, and Azpilicueta, who had definitely played there. And any one of them would bust our wage structure.

#prayforchelsea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here