Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, Chelsea have had some poor performances/results of late. Today, unfortunately, they're not having one. Two worldy goals at the start of the 2nd.half - oh well. Be nice to them now boys, and they might decide to leave our goal difference alone for the next half hour! Whatever you do, don't annoy them!

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
I think the scoreline flatters Chelsea. Just moments of individual quality shining, such as Hazard's goal. Don't think we've done anything too bad. We just haven't got that creativity in the midfield to unlock defences.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
First half I thought we did alright, but second half we've been absolute dog shit.
I know it's Chelsea but **** me, can we not find some players with a bit of passion and can maybe make it a little tricky for the opposition?
Putting a bet on city to do us 8-0 saturday.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
He has - Huddersfield at home. I don't rate him though. Slow, ball doesn't stick, out of his depth.

Performance tonight is up there with Schellotto at Huddersfield. Only difference is AJ cost 15million

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Dunk goes to ground SO easily! He gets all these blocks but it's always so last ditch and him and Duffy play SO deep. Bruno has been telling them to push up in this game.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Let's hope those fans going Saturday see more then one shot off target and maybe at least one corner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here