Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea odds on tomorrow.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Having won just 1 of their last 14 prem home games.
Make that 1 of their last 15 after tomorrow.
What a shit team

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we lost tomorrow.

We must be absolutely shattered and just come off the back of 2 massive away results, and we’ve got to go away again.

Last edited:

EliasTaproot

Oct 31, 2022
Random one, if the trains screw me tomorrow do I have to inform the club I'm not able to attend or is that just a Europa thing?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If you had layed every home team in the PL that started at odds between 1.7 and 1.79 (at Bet365) in the last 2 seasons and a bit, you would have won your bet 43 times, lost 39 times, made 17.95 points profit at an ROI of nearly 22%. Chelsea's odds are currently 1.72. That said, once the teams are announced I would suspect the price will go below 1.7, but you never know.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
From RDZ's press conference sounds like Pedro & Mitoma might not start, but didn't sound as though they wouldn't be in the squad - although sounded a bit more doubtful about Pedro than Mitoma. Lallana can play.

Although the BBC obviously know something that we don't!!
1701531706457.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am expecting at least a point. What are you expecting. ?
To get royally turned over.
I will accept such a defeat with good grace and thank the players for their super human effort over the month of November.

I do hope you're not finding some toys to luzz out of your pram, if Chelsea show up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Of course they're odds on. Had all week to prepare what with no European football. I know their fans were angry about this last season but, in hindsight, it's given them a headstart in their cup final.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
To get royally turned over.
I will accept such a defeat with good grace and thank the players for their super human effort over the month of November.

I do hope you're not finding some toys to luzz out of your pram, if Chelsea show up.
Not me. Nailed on point. ..and I feckin hate Chelsea. UTA.!!

Jimmy Grimble

Of course they're odds on. Had all week to prepare what with no European football. I know their fans were angry about this last season but, in hindsight, it's given them a headstart in their cup final.
There’s a stat somewhere that shows teams in the Europa League struggle when they play away in the PL on a Sunday having played away in the EL on the Thursday.

We’ve been the beneficiaries of it before if I recall correctly.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The disappointing draws at home with Fulham and Sheff Utd were a lot down to the previous European games in my opinion, and the injury crisis as well.
No real surprise with the bookies odds, but hope they are wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cheer up everyone....its like a morgue on rhis thread.
Just wait 24hrs when you'll be reading the 'has De Zerbi taken us as far as we can go' thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here