Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea match tiks

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i applied first day on that sunday,still havent received,anyone else not got theirs yet???

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Did they hand deliver them to you and then slap you in the face and call you a 'MUG'?
:amex::moo::amex:

Missing a chance to see the mighty blue & white stripes?

You're the MUG!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Missing a chance to see the mighty blue & white stripes?

You're the MUG!

So we are allowed to play in our home kit then?
I'm a £32 quid better off MUG.

Honestly I'm just having a laugh, no malice intended.

Really though, £32 for a non competetive game, in an area where ST's pay £18 per match and match by match £28 for competetive league games? Its just over priced thats all. I hope the club realise they vastly over priced it. Because now, No Loyalty Points Larry can buy them and there's still loads left.
Not to mention its Chelsea, reduced capacity, they gave Chelsea 4K and still its not sold out.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Got mine well over a week ago.have you had a confirmation e mail if not check your bank statement to see if money have been taken.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Really though, £32 for a non competetive game, in an area where ST's pay £18 per match and match by match £28 for competetive league games? Its just over priced thats all. I hope the club realise they vastly over priced it. Because now, No Loyalty Points Larry can buy them and there's still loads left.
Not to mention its Chelsea, reduced capacity, they gave Chelsea 4K and still its not sold out.

It's the same price as the Spurs friendly last season but I didn't seem to read many moans about that only that some fans wanted to wait until the first league game.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Got mine shortly after I bought it, Infact I was surprised how fast it came through.

I'd call or pop into the ticket office.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
My friend spoke to the ticket office today and he was advised that they are being sent out in batches, and this is not by order date. If not received by 3rd he was advised to ring ticket office and arrange to pick up duplicate at stadium.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
My FDM tickets came but Chel didn't - even tho ordered at same time.

Popped in the store and got re-prints - all good.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

Know where you are coming from but

I want to us have a go at the Champions League winners and no, I dont care if they stick out a half baked team full of expensive unheard ofs'.
I want to see Vicente run rings round Terry - just because one of his (still injured?) colleagues asked him to.
I want to see the rest of our new galactico
I want to reintroduce my butt firmly to that lovely padded seat that I have missed so.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anyone else still not received theirs? I ordered mine on the first and they still have not arrived. It was for Block C of the West Lower. I have checked my bank account and the transaction definitely went through :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here