Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Ordered 2 on 1 July - no sign of them yet
Ordered 2 on 25 July - arrived in two days

email confirmations received immediately
Money also taken for both immediately

All looks a bit random to be me.

I'll just arrive a bit early with confirmations in hand if the missing tickets don't turn up.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Ordered Chelsea and Reading online tickets at the same time, Reading tickets arrived ages ago, but still had not received tickets for the Chelsea game. I popped into the Amex yesterday to find out what is going on and was issued with duplicates.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
My FDM tickets came but Chel didn't - even tho ordered at same time.

Popped in the store and got re-prints - all good.

Same, ordered them together, got reading but not Chelsea.

Will wait for the post tomorrow, if they dont come I will pop up the Amex.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
i applied first day on that sunday,still havent received,anyone else not got theirs yet???

Same here, I have spoken to the club and they say I should get them by Wednesday which is a bit strange as I know people who have recently bought them and already received tickets. Did you book your normal seats as we have and I wonder if somehow tickets did not get issued as they might have been added to our card in error.

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
If you bought you own seat will you still be sent paper tickets or will it be loaded on to card?

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Are travel vouchers included with these tickets for home and await fans

When I enquired yesterday I was advised that due to low ticket sales, no park & ride and no football special buses will be provided. I was also advised that the Reading ticket can be used for free travel on normal buses or the trains, else I could purchase a car parking ticket for the Amex at £10 for the game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seems to be a theme developing in that if ordered on first day reading ticket arrives but Chelsea still stuck at amex for sine reason looks like a lengthy queue for duplicates in Sa
Saturday

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just spoke to the club. There seems to have been some sort of problem where quite a few tickets that were dispatched have not arrived. Thet are resending mine.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Same here, I have spoken to the club and they say I should get them by Wednesday which is a bit strange as I know people who have recently bought them and already received tickets. Did you book your normal seats as we have and I wonder if somehow tickets did not get issued as they might have been added to our card in error.

no mate not normal as im weststand upper,booked east stand,still not received today,not happy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here