Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Caribou tickets

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Those don't appear to even be the home ticket prices as nothing has been released on the Chelsea site yet. Last year against Villa in the 3rd round prices were £25 adults and £12 for concessions.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Those don't appear to even be the home ticket prices as nothing has been released on the Chelsea site yet. Last year against Villa in the 3rd round prices were £25 adults and £12 for concessions.
Chelsea site quite clearly lists it as a Category D fixture, and away tickets listed at £32.

Wimbledon in the last round were Category E and £26, in comparison

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Christ - was expecting a £15 ticket price for this one.

Looks like it's going to be one for the low Loyalty point crowd to take advantage of.
I will be going, a I refuse to miss out on a London game where I have enough points.
Missed out on too many over the years

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
image_2dfd3c2b-dc18-4d14-8613-a308137960ba_1200x1200.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Surprised these haven't gone on sale yet. The date is now fixed - Weds 27 Sep. There's not even an 'on sale' date on the club website. What's the delay?

Barbie out, etc.
Yeah was thinking the same - last few times I've had away tickets they haven't arrived in time..

Chelsea site says tickets go on sale on Thursday, assume we will be similar.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Christ - was expecting a £15 ticket price for this one.

Looks like it's going to be one for the low Loyalty point crowd to take advantage of.
I will be going, a I refuse to miss out on a London game where I have enough points.
Missed out on too many over the years
£15 is what you pay for an unfashionable League Cup game in the provinces. You will be very lucky to be paying that little for Chelsea v Brighton.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Surprised if we play a strong squad in this one maybe a debut for Beleba and Igor
Why is that weak? Our ‘second’ team could be:
Steele
Lamptey Webster Igor Milner
Adringa Baleba Dahood Buonanotte
Lallana
Welbeck
That’s not even touching the U21s either.
3 years ago we’d have been happy with that as our ‘first’ team.
The above team won’t start but a few of them will, because RDZ approaches every game wanting to win it, so I expect a few ’first’ teamers to start, that’s why I’ll be going.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At those prices, I think we'll take 2k at moost.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With I the potential bun fight for European tickets I would have thought some would want much needed Loyalty points.
Any ideas how many points are on offer,?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here