Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Caribou tickets

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Surprised these haven't gone on sale yet. The date is now fixed - Weds 27 Sep. There's not even an 'on sale' date on the club website. What's the delay?

Barbie out, etc.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This is one of those ties, where the sheer time and expense of Euro games means that we don't sell that many

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The price of these could be very interesting…
1693910794680.png

These are the home prices, so £32 for adults most likely.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
On this occassion, given the evening kick-off, cost (including Europa) likely to play a number of fringe players and still to play Chelsea in the league up there will more than likely give this one a miss

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Given the price, I hope we get 15 loyalty points for this one.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The Chelsea site also says we've taken a full allocation which is a little surprising at that price and given all the games coming up. I think 15% would mean about 6000 tickets?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Chelsea site also says we've taken a full allocation which is a little surprising at that price and given all the games coming up. I think 15% would mean about 6000 tickets?
You'd have to think we will sell them though, given the recent history between the clubs we will be hell bent on putting one over them and vice versa. £32 isn't bad value for 2 high quality sides going toe to toe and you will see a result on the night.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Not everyone can afford to travel to the Europa games or get the time off to travel. Each Euro away is 2 days off work and probably the best part of a grand. Whereas Chelsea is leave work slightly early and around £100 total.
So I could see us selling out the Chelsea game.
I’m planning to go to one Euro away in the group stage for the above reason, so I’ll likely go to Chelsea too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not everyone can afford to travel to the Europa games or get the time off to travel. Each Euro away is 2 days off work and probably the best part of a grand. Whereas Chelsea is leave work slightly early and around £100 total.
So I could see us selling out the Chelsea game.
I’m planning to go to one Euro away in the group stage for the above reason, so I’ll likely go to Chelsea too.
I'll go to the Chelsea game. I'd love to go to a Europa game but I won't have enough loyalty points to get a ticket (like the majority of fans) so travelling to London is an easy option.

I know that lost of people will travel without tickets but I must say that I find the idea of travelling several hundred miles and spending the best part of a grand to sit in a bar to watch the match on TV strikes me as somewhat strange. Not for me, Clive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here