Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Caribou tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Anyone know how many we're taking on wednesday ?
Sometime after my last post on sept 18 the club did indeed release another 300 or so in block SU7. Currently just under 200 left.
So 3900 at the moment.
I think that is a good effort for a midweek game away in the carabao cup to watch the reserves play.......................or indeed the 1st eleven who knows?
Apart from the great man of course!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sometime after my last post on sept 18 the club did indeed release another 300 or so in block SU7. Currently just under 200 left.
So 3900 at the moment.
I think that is a good effort for a midweek game away in the carabao cup to watch the reserves play.......................or indeed the 1st eleven who knows?
With 15 changes made in the last 2 games, don't think we have 'reserves' any more :laugh:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So 3900 at the moment.
Almost 4k is absolutely brilliant.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This. I'm not going and had not been looking at sales. But to take close to 4k is incredible for midweek and an early round in a competition which will surely full behind the PL and EL in priority
You say that, but if we progress this will become our joint-second best-ever run in the competition!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
hope it goes better than the last Caribou Cup outing in the capital

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here