Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets next week

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Tbh 375 isn't that much
To be fair, it's more than enough for top tier. Trouble is, tickets the club don't sell they have to pay for hence the staggered opening of the sections towards where any segregation is. Not quite sure why the guy has to have seats in the upper tier in the front row right behind the goal. There are other sections with front row seats so just take what's available and be pleased that he's going. My preference it to have an angled view of the match so we always go for high up towards the corner. Should I start moaning if these aren't available first?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
There is an inherent "danger" in all this both for the club and the fans. For the fans you may wait for something to open, having to keep looking and refreshing, only to find that either it does open and you missed it or it never opens at all. For the club they have to make a decision at some time as to whether to take a full allocation and i am sure a big part of this is looking at current sales. Thus if too many people take up the option of waiting for something to open then their figures may be skewed and a decision made on poor info resulting in loss of sales and unhappy fans.
As i said earlier in this thread i cannot believe that this is not going to sell out so why they have done this piecemeal release in this case is beyond me.
Currently about 700 still on sale with just SU4 to open so total sales about 1900 and today about 600 sold. Looking good for Friday availability.
All they have to do is ask people will they be going stating and that if you say yes its a commitment to buy a ticket. If people then don't buy they don't get offered a ticket for next few away games... They could then open all the seats early and people are allowed to buy based on their points.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yes, but at 9:00 when tickets go on sale I'd like the oportunity to purchase in block SU4 rather than SU1. I could have sat for 24 hours a day pressing refresh waiting for SU4 to come online, but I've better things to do, like plan our 3 days in Amsterdam or make the sarnies for Everton as getting up Saturday at 4:30 am I don't have time.
It’s almost like Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club aren’t organising their entire away ticketing allocation system and match by match P&L around you and your friends. Or worse are organising it just to upset your plans. Have you informed Paul?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone give an update please
IMG_6413.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Frustrated they have released SU4, as I knew they would. I should have waited. GRRRRR
Yes, i still do not understand the way the club has released blocks on this one. I completely get it when there is some doubt as to whether we sell them all or not but i do not think anyone would have needed the brain of Albert Einstein to comprehend that for a weekend fixture at 2pm in London against our hated rivals (or generous benefactors if you like) that we would have any difficulty selling 3000 tickets even allowing for the Athens effect as some have said on here. GRRRRR indeed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here