Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets next week

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Still waiting for mine. The previous time I posted on a thread like this they arrived later the same day so thought I would try the same approach.
Still nothing here now with the extra Ball ache of southern fail unable to do there job

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
To save me googling; are there strikes or maintenance planned for the 3rd Dec?
I don’t think there are strikes, but there is an overtime ban 1st-9th December. This is affecting some companies more than others. I’m going southeastern and seem unaffected, likewise my son is going southwest trains and unaffected. Southern on the other hand ………

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Just to say, as far as I can tell there are plenty of trains back to Brighton for those based here but east and westbound you are out of luck. So if you can bus or drive to Brighton you should be fine. That's if I've looked at it correctly.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Just to say, as far as I can tell there are plenty of trains back to Brighton for those based here but east and westbound you are out of luck. So if you can bus or drive to Brighton you should be fine. That's if I've looked at it correctly.
I couldn’t find anything back

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I couldn’t find anything back
Screenshot_20231124_185402_National Rail.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Still no sign of my tickets.Anybody else still waiting?
Spoke to the ticket office today and apparently they were sent out 1st class yesterday!! The club should know that there are problems with post in some areas, can't understand why they take so long to get the tickets out. Roll on digital tickets.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
One ticket available on the website!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here