Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets next week

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I go to just about every game, home & away. My points total is 375.
So why, at 9am this morning, am I being punished by not having the best seats available?
Because the club are being overly cautious!
Seriously it is quite often the case that seats that could be returned if unsold are by default those furthest away from a corner and thus the better seats. Now when there may be some doubt as to whether we will sell our full allocation i completely respect and understand the way certain blocks are released first and others held back.
BUT, even allowing for the Athens factor, Chelsea a London game on a Sunday at 2 pm!! Do me a favour!
I sometimes think our ticketing staff need to give their heads a wobble. :)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yup, doing Monday to Monday in Athens
Let me think. To keep her indoors happy (she saw the bank statement after Marseile) I'm also going to take her to Athens. But there are flights/holidays Sunday to Saturday you know thus not missing a game.
BUT I've booked the 6:45 Sunday am flight so skipping Forest away.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll put my hand up and say this is one I'll be missing. The first London game for many a year that I won't be at. Bottom line is with going to all the European games I just can't spend even more time away from the family and the little one in particular. I think Chelsea follows the Athens game which is going to be a 3 day trip for me. So that's one tier one person not going anyway.
Likewise, giving this a miss. Doing Everton, Ajax and Forest in November, need to save some cash in December for Xmas and spend some family time.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Gutted I'm missing this one but will be going Athens to Miami so will watch in bed after a night out in South beach in all likelihood.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
How’s it selling , think il be ok for Friday ?
Steady is the polite description.

che.jpg

What do the cognescenti think will happen here - slow enough now to make tier 3 (214 points) on Thursday?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
What do the cognescenti think will happen here - slow enough now to make tier 3 (214 points) on Thursday?
Definitely, i think there will also be some left for Friday.
Current situation 1100 left with still half of SU3 (240) and SU4 (394) to open. So total sales about 1250 today.
Wish i had waited for SU3 to open but that would have meant sitting and waiting and i had gardening to do!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here