Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sure it was, just as I'm sure that not everyone on here is aware of every classic thread.

Everyone should be forced to read the entirety of NSC Gold when they register, for educational purposes.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Everyone should be forced to read the entirety of NSC Gold when they register, for educational purposes.

I see. So, something equivalent to a British Citizenship test.

OK. So, name the thread...

"Can you remove that picture you posted the other day, please?

SOMEONE has been on my case, threatening to go to the POLICE and I can't access NSP, nor does my admin log-in allow me to edit/remove posts (VERY helpful).

FANX!"

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
we just had a bad day at the scum and okay yeh we have got players out but i still think we will win so everyone stop moaning

All you ever post is a load of old shite. Things could be so much worse that what they are at the moment brighton fans know it more than anyone so stop being so negative

Jeez, and even after it's been pointed out it's a spoof people STILL think the original post was serious! :facepalm:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
All you ever post is a load of old shite. Things could be so much worse that what they are at the moment brighton fans know it more than anyone so stop being so negative

Really? I think I'm generally pretty positive when I'm not on the occasional fishing trip. :wave:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Here's why (possibly):

1) Ashley Barnes. After an (apparently) good performance against Palace on Saturday, I fully expect he'll be in the starting lineup. I'm slowly losing faith in Gus.

2) People getting on the players' backs. To be expected after the Palace debacle on Saturday. I for one will be joining them.

3) No atmosphere. We were shit on Saturday. Completely outsung by the scum, I don't see what 500 more fans will add to it.

4) Defensive woes. With Painter, Bridge, possibly El-Abd, Dunk and Bruno all out, who will we field? We're in for a hiding.

5) Charlton's form. They're second over the last 6 games, we're a good few places below them and will be low on confidence after being so comprehensively beaten and embarrassed by Wilfried Zaha.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest.

Well that's bullshit.

Why get on players backs after one loss in 7/8 ? Pointless and pathetic.

No atmosphere? Sounded class until the first goal on the TV, 500 more fans? They had 17,500 more fans ???

Defensively I agree, but El Abd is meant to be returning.

Embarrassed by Zaha? He didn't do anything, it was Bolasie who embarrassed us ???

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Well that's bullshit.

Why get on players backs after one loss in 7/8 ? Pointless and pathetic.

No atmosphere? Sounded class until the first goal on the TV, 500 more fans? They had 17,500 more fans ???

Defensively I agree, but El Abd is meant to be returning.

Embarrassed by Zaha? He didn't do anything, it was Bolasie who embarrassed us ???

Jeez, and even after it's been pointed out it's a spoof people STILL think the original post was serious! :facepalm:

Another one :clap:

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
I can’t go to this game, finances and personal commitments are keeping me away.
Up until last Saturday I was gutted to be missing out on this one. But after witnessing the scum jumping about in their end having the time of their lives and not to mention my bank balance, I’m quite happy to be missing out.
I don’t think those that are going will get good value for money. Will keep my fingers crossed for a draw.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Thing is, I think this thread was serious until you saw people thought you were fishing so you took advantage of that, it's quite clear.

See post #17.

You're welcome.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I see. So, something equivalent to a British Citizenship test.

OK. So, name the thread...

"Can you remove that picture you posted the other day, please?

SOMEONE has been on my case, threatening to go to the POLICE and I can't access NSP, nor does my admin log-in allow me to edit/remove posts (VERY helpful).

FANX!"
Hiney Art

btw...

"I can't read what you've said, because you're on my ignore list.
But if this is another whinge, sort your life out you miserable cock.
If not, as you were."

:) (someone had to say it)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hiney Art

btw...

"I can't read what you've said, because you're on my ignore list.
But if this is another whinge, sort your life out you miserable cock.
If not, as you were."

:) (someone had to say it)

And only the first two lines appear in the signature. Just to be clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here