Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Indeed. More a game of 'spot the newbie'.

But some more established people have been stung too, bizarrely. I loved the original thread, genuinely hilarious with hindsight. And then some of the mentel threads which followed...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Indeed. More a game of 'spot the newbie'.

I'm not a newbie and I missed the original thread.

I hate all these 'fishing' posts. I like to open a thread, read it and know if it is serious or a spoof. If I have to used advanced search every time just to see if a thread is a cut and paste from the past ten years then what's the point.

A lot of posters here are not newbies and they've taken the time to reply. It's just a waste of their time.

I did look at who the OP was and admitted surprise to the posting. I'm hoping that's the case.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I hate all these 'fishing' posts. I like to open a thread, read it and know if it is serious or a spoof. If I have to used advanced search every time just to see if a thread is a cut and paste from the past ten years then what's the point.

A lot of posters here are not newbies and they've taken the time to reply. It's just a waste of their time.

I did look at who the OP was and admitted surprise to the posting. I'm hoping that's the case.

It was an absolutely classic thread - stating how awful our match at Charlton would be - and we won 4 - 0 !!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Read the original, Hamilton, it really was a great read. One that justied this spoof, in my opinion!

I'm sure it was great, and I'll enjoy reading it, but this wasn't a spoof. Off the back of Saturday it's more real and so more intended to dupe. That's what I object to.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Yeah, fair comment, I too don't spend every waking moment on here and I often miss threads myself and then don't understand the references. However it WAS a classic though!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bruno and Bridge aren't certainly out - not certainly in either.

I'm confident - and I hope this is just a pisstake of the GOLD one previously by WW.

That was a true classic thread, one of the best. I am also hoping for a repeat.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Here's why (possibly):

1) Ashley Barnes. After an (apparently) good performance against Palace on Saturday, I fully expect he'll be in the starting lineup. I'm slowly losing faith in Gus.

2) People getting on the players' backs. To be expected after the Palace debacle on Saturday. I for one will be joining them.

3) No atmosphere. We were shit on Saturday. Completely outsung by the scum, I don't see what 500 more fans will add to it.

4) Defensive woes. With Painter, Bridge, possibly El-Abd, Dunk and Bruno all out, who will we field? We're in for a hiding.

5) Charlton's form. They're second over the last 6 games, we're a good few places below them and will be low on confidence after being so comprehensively beaten and embarrassed by Wilfried Zaha.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest.

All you ever post is a load of old shite. Things could be so much worse that what they are at the moment brighton fans know it more than anyone so stop being so negative

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here