Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton "hooligans"

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Chicken Run? At West Ham? Don't think we ever have had away fans in there. Unless there is another Chicken Run that I am unaware of...

Chicken run the goldstone east terrace, east east eastsiders

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Wasn't that the open stand? Didn't seem much like a chicken run to me - bear in mind I only started visiting the Goldstone in '88. Was it way before this era?

Yes big open terrace with all fences up and away pen in corner it looked like a chicken run ,good old days on the east side

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Charlton have decided to impersonate Palace since we visited them in September (same songs and added pyrotechnics), as well as acting like Millwall when they can.

Millwall gave a few of theirs a pasting at the Valley as they decided to smash up the New Den and basically take the piss on the way, during and after (until they hid) earlier in the season.

They are trying their hardest to get people to dislike them, and it's a shame Gillingham are 2 divisions below them as they'd get on well together.

Basically, they were probably mouthing, pissed, getting over the top, and the Stewards had enough of it.

How many Millwall were at Charlton, major?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here