Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton "hooligans"

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I like it when people say from what I saw. Did people really spend the whole match watching the away support, waiting for the stewards to pile in needlessly to come on here and blame the stewards. Maybe the also heard what went on!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Well, yes actually they were great days. I really enjoyed the "buzz". Too many liberal types involved these days, wanting to ban everything.

Or you could go to the game like I do, enjoy a few beers, cheer on the Albion and go home! All without getting in a scrap?? This tribal mentality is idiotic and immature...

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I like it when people say from what I saw. Did people really spend the whole match watching the away support, waiting for the stewards to pile in needlessly to come on here and blame the stewards. Maybe the also heard what went on!

The stewards have CCTV and radios but obviously someone from the north stand knows more than them!

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Or you could go to the game like I do, enjoy a few beers, cheer on the Albion and go home! All without getting in a scrap?? This tribal mentality is idiotic and immature...

I'm sure he does,as do 28000 others. He was referring to the "good old days" which anyone over 40 misses for many different reasons - not for "getting in a scrap".

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm sure he does,as do 28000 others. He was referring to the "good old days" which anyone over 40 misses for many different reasons - not for "getting in a scrap".
This....the terraces, the terrace humour, the banter,I miss those days...football has become too sterile I'm afraid.
Sure, its a much safer environment nowadays, but its definitely lost something.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
This....the terraces, the terrace humour, the banter,I miss those days...football has become too sterile I'm afraid.

Personally never involved in trouble, but as a kid and young adult, I adored the swaying and surges in the (non fenced in) North Stand, Chicken Run, and other terraces I visited eg The Kop. Never got hurt, loved the banter, and the occasional laughs eg the PC Beard song.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title

you dunce ! everything about football is tribal.:eek:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Mother should I run for president?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will Das put me in the firing line?
Oooooh ah
Is it just a waste of time?

Regards
DG

quoting rich public school lefty millionaires ...........figures

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title

yep

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Does anyone actually know for a FACT what the two lads at the very front middle section of the North were being held back for by Police and stewards after the match last night ?
Not sure what happened ?

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield
Personally never involved in trouble, but as a kid and young adult, I adored the swaying and surges in the (non fenced in) North Stand, Chicken Run, and other terraces I visited eg The Kop. Never got hurt, loved the banter, and the occasional laughs eg the PC Beard song.

Chicken Run? At West Ham? Don't think we ever have had away fans in there. Unless there is another Chicken Run that I am unaware of...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here