Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton "hooligans"

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
To be fair that just shows how woefully inadequate your team are in crowd control. He looked 18 at most and was about 5 foot 8. It took around eight 'trained' stewards to get him out.

Embarrassing.

So you expect 2/3 stewards to go into a group of 30+ and take the person out? Our stewards in the away end have been regarded as some of the best in the league from plenty of visiting fans emailing the club.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
one prick decided to wade in and was hauled out resisting and fighting against the stewards and old bill who tried to remove him, foamimg at the mouth. idiot will get banned and for what

maybe that answers your question.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If it was the same lot I was on a train with into Brighton about 1pm not one of them looked over 20 yrs old. All Burberry scarves and baseball caps and bottles of lager. They genuinely looked like some sort of rag week Freshers fancy dress pub crawl. I hope they caught sight of themselves in a shop window and realised what a gathering of wally's they looked.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It WAS for homophobic chanting !
On BBC South East tonight.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as stated charlton YOOF,16 year olds having a good time,untill the stewards steamed in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here