Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agreed, of course we diont have to agree. Im surprised tho that you think the amount of clear cut chances they have missed is acceptable. If you were in the midfield then wouldnt you just wish we had a proper goal scorer to convert the numerous chances the midfield are creating. CMS/Barnes couldnt ask for better service in my opinion. I also hear the"support them on the pitch" argument. Yep, fair enough but actually football fans do give deserved stick to players and it up to the players to respond.

Ta for reply ...ummm I don't think missing chances is acceptable ..but who doesn't miss? And really I was querying the number u quoted ..also som peeps tend to think a 30 yard shot with 5 players between him and the goal is a chance ..In my book it's not

Interesting lineup!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And I am allowed to put you on my ignore list. Lifes depressing enough without it infecting my love of the Albion as well

This matey............and he/she is already on mine .............there will be more no doubt

Feb 14, 2010
Ta for reply ...ummm I don't think missing chances is acceptable ..but who doesn't miss? And really I was querying the number u quoted ..also som peeps tend to think a 30 yard shot with 5 players between him and the goal is a chance ..In my book it's not

Interesting lineup!

Yep, interesting line up. Im being harsh on CMS/Barnes, and neither are bad players but it has gone beyond a joke and we need a fox in the box / goal scorer to play with one of them, I think anyway. Maybe Dobbie will come good. CMS would have been my choice to stay in the side in a front 3. All the best

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Gus must have been lurking around this website. If we lose, I think a lot of people will need to apologies. Looks positive though!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all. Missed much of the games last two weeks but at home this aft and only the kids can drag me away (THEY BETTER NOT!)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
For those who have a ticket, look around at the thousands of empty seats and ask yourself the progress made in football given there will be loads of Brighton fans like myself who will be doing something else today because of membership schemes and a complete lack of imagination on how to give Brighton a larger allocation.

agreed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports