Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
"@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC v #CAFC: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Hammond, Bridcutt, Buckley; Dobbie, Hoskins, Mackail-Smith."

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Team...

Kuszsack

Bruno
El-abd
Greer
Bridge

Bridcutt
Hammond

Buckley

Dobbie
Hoskins
CMS

Subs: Brez,calde,barnes, harley, Crofts, Lua Lua, Lopez

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Not Brighton? Well I have about 58 league grounds and over 30/35 years following the Albion. Punters are allowed to call it the way it is. Its up to Barnes & CMS to get it right or they will get deserved stick

And I am allowed to put you on my ignore list. Lifes depressing enough without it infecting my love of the Albion as well

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Brighton starting x11 Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Hammond, Bridcutt, Buckley; why Dobbie , Hoskins, Mackail-Smith.

subs Brezovan, Calderon, Barnes, Harley, Crofts, LuaLua, David.

Feb 14, 2010
But then having a different view to you isent necessarily burying ones head in the sand

Agreed, of course we diont have to agree. Im surprised tho that you think the amount of clear cut chances they have missed is acceptable. If you were in the midfield then wouldnt you just wish we had a proper goal scorer to convert the numerous chances the midfield are creating. CMS/Barnes couldnt ask for better service in my opinion. I also hear the"support them on the pitch" argument. Yep, fair enough but actually football fans do give deserved stick to players and it up to the players to respond.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
team...

Kuszsack

bruno
el-abd
greer
bridge

bridcutt
hammond

buckley

dobbie