Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie austin?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They turned down a bid from Hull the other day of about £650k. Leeds are after him & i've heard Reading are sniffing around him too.

Dull City are expected to make a £1M bid after the £650k offer was turned down flat.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, he is exactly the sort of player we need to play off Muzza, unlike Wood...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He still visits friends just outside of Manchester and occassionally plays for a 5 aside team with his old mates and uses the name Alf. I mentioned this when his name was first mentioned some few months ago and it is from these mates, and a scout for a northern side that this comes. He apparently doesnt like the south or southeners and it would have to be an astonomically good deal for him to consider a move down south. His likely destination is a Championship club possibly in Yorkshire or probably Lancashire.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I reckon around £750K and we will not be bidding as we have Barnes, Murray, Wood, Sandaza, Holroyd, Hart to name but a few forwards.

Sandaza will never cut it as a leading scorer. You only have to look at the way he plays. Wood isn't our player, Holroyd needs time and Hart has had his time. That leaves Murray and Barnes. As much as I think Barnes will develop to be a better player, Austin would easily replace him in the starting 11.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
He still visits friends just outside of Manchester and occassionally plays for a 5 aside team with his old mates and uses the name Alf. I mentioned this when his name was first mentioned some few months ago and it is from these mates, and a scout for a northern side that this comes. He apparently doesnt like the south or southeners and it would have to be an astonomically good deal for him to consider a move down south. His likely destination is a Championship club possibly in Yorkshire or probably Lancashire.

Glenn Murray did not like it down south at one time, look at him now!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he did the SPRINKLER DANCE for his first goal celebration today, we should sign him up for that alone!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
hes worth about 800k

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

One of the FUNNIEST posts I've read on NSC since I first contributed in 1997. Gold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here