Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No we didn’t. Veltman and March were clearly wing backs.

We definitely started with a back 4, Solly was playing in a 3 behind Welbeck, although it could be argued later in the game we dabbled with 3 at the back as it all went a bit wonky and unclear.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
In a game where we must get a result, I'd have Dunk in my team every time. Hopefully we can get some minutes out of Llalana even if it's off the bench. Lamptey must be back to cope with the pace of Lookman. Most of all though, we need eleven players who are focused and completely up for it. Two cup finals in five days.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Burn has to be dumped......championship at best.
Bring Sanchez in.
Alzate or llanana for gross

Gross played well overall. Alzate didn’t do much when he came on. Great talent but no basis to dump Gross for him just now

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
From moment I saw Lalana I said he will be difference between if we stay up. Only midfielder for years that consistently supports forwards

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
No we didn’t. Veltman and March were clearly wing backs.

I was at work so only had half an eye but, while it certainly looked like Gross was in alongside Bissouma at times, March's positioning was nothing like a wing back in the bits of the first half I saw. He was making very little effort to get back to double up with Burn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here