Extras 2nb 1w 3
Total for 0 20 (5.3 ovs)

Bowler O M R W
Bond 3.0 1 9 0
Tremlett 2.3 0 11 0
Fall of wicket

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hoppo's saving grace is surely his fielding and ability to bowl a few overs. He has had enough chances to show what he can do with the bat. Big season for Yardy who never really recovered from the broken thumb last year.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What could this be all about?

WICKET - Sussex 24-1 Hopkinson's out, bowled by Bond for 7. He's tried to drive a ball of fullish length and lost his middle stump. It might have been too quick for Hoppo that one. Bond seems to be bowling well within himself, which is no surprise given his fitness record and the nature of the county season, but he certainly upped his pace for that delivery. Mike Yardy's in now and has just squirted one past third slip to get off the mark with a boundary. Nash is 10 not out. As to the Harris mystery, well all Robbo will say is that the 'matter has been taken out of his hands' and referred me to Gus Mackay. Watch this space, as they say.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

WICKET - Sussex 24-1 Hopkinson's out, bowled by Bond for 7. He's tried to drive a ball of fullish length and lost his middle stump. It might have been too quick for Hoppo that one. Bond seems to be bowling well within himself, which is no surprise given his fitness record and the nature of the county season, but he certainly upped his pace for that delivery. Mike Yardy's in now and has just squirted one past third slip to get off the mark with a boundary. Nash is 10 not out. As to the Harris mystery, well all Robbo will say is that the 'matter has been taken out of his hands' and referred me to Gus Mackay. Watch this space, as they say.

Maybe he didnt get his clearance?

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton

Where did you find that?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

As to the Harris mystery, well all Robbo will say is that the 'matter has been taken out of his hands' and referred me to Gus Mackay. Watch this space, as they say.

That doesn't sound good at all. Presumably a passport issue, although I thought the ECB had cleared that up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports