Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champs elect vs Relegation favourites @ the Rose Bowl

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I hate the Rose Bowl, it is a nightmare to try and get to, i'd steer clear.

It's EASY to get to - for Championship games. Plenty of parking (relative to the number of people there) and it's a decent but do-able walk from the train station.

It is completely different for the BIG games when the ONLY way to do it properly is to get the train and get on one of the shuttle buses. If you drive, park at my HOUSE and walk (5 mins) to the station and pick up the shuttle bus.

:thumbsup:

bit more than "just" over the100 pound mark

Click on the following links to jump to the relevant membership item for a detailed description.
NEW! Family - £321.00
Standard - £166.00
Guest (transferable) - £141.00
Associate - £61.00
Executive (2 badges) - £426.00
Executive (4 badges) - £826.00
Student - £86.00
Junior (16 years and under) - £36.00
Affiliated Club (2 badges) - £231.00
Gold Upgrade (Limited Availability) - £66.00

My Std membership was £156 plus a transferable guest membership at £131 as I didn't pay the optional £10 for the junior/colts teams.
Membership covers entry to CCh (£13/day), Pro-40's (£15-20/game), Friends Prov (£15/game). Not 20:20 as others have indicated but you can purchase an 'advance' ticket for these (covers all 5 home games) for £34; for non-members it's £64 and will probably around £20 if bought on a game by game basis.

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
what's the best fantasy cricket league - that doesn't involve paying? I like to do it for fun, but the Telegraph's is £6 per team and I don't do it that seriously.

same here. havent seen anything either

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's EASY to get to - for Championship games. Plenty of parking (relative to the number of people there) and it's a decent but do-able walk from the train station.

It is completely different for the BIG games when the ONLY way to do it properly is to get the train and get on one of the shuttle buses. If you drive, park at my HOUSE and walk (5 mins) to the station and pick up the shuttle bus.

:thumbsup:

Will you be in attendance Mr Hiney? If so, let me know and i'll save you a seat. Local derby, bound to be a sell out.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Beautiful sunshine in SO16 this morning so lookibg good for a full days play. Bring it on!:mushy:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Beautiful sunshine in SO16 this morning so lookibg good for a full days play. Bring it on!:mushy:
as a true fan I will be at Hove supporting our homegrown tried and tested English 2nd XI - you're welcome to watch the ragbag of overhyped foreign imports make their first step toward relegation...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I guess we will bat if we win the toss... but I think Pantshire might bowl anyway, as their bowling attack is basically set up for a seamer friendly wicket.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sussex won the toss and will bat.

No Harris in the side. Strange.

Nash, Hopkinson, Yardy, Goodwin, Adams, Prior, Wright, Martin-Jenkins, Liddle, Mushtaq, Aga

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here