[Football] Championship play-offs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Have a couple of friends who are Forest supporters so I want them up so we can beat them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Come on the Terriers. Living near there and in Huddersfield for many years, I have quite a few old friends who will be happy to see a win today.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Come on you reds! Looking forward to this one massively.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Forest for me.

Nottingham is a good day out.

Can't say I've ever experienced any "back where we belong" arrogance from any of their fans over the years :shrug:

Same - in-laws are in Nottingham and some of them are longstanding season ticket holders at Forest. Never get a sense their fans would ever go full Leeds.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The majority of people seem to be backing NF.

I'll back Huddersfield then!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
They seriously gave this game to Moss?

In the Championship, always annoyed me that they would parachute in PL refs for the biggest games. Tend to referee in a different way to the officials the players have been used to all season. Mind you, Championship is probably still too high a level for Moss! I suppose it’s a ‘reward’ - last game of his career?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
In the Championship, always annoyed me that they would parachute in PL refs for the biggest games. Tend to referee in a different way to the officials the players have been used to all season. Mind you, Championship is probably still too high a level for Moss! I suppose it’s a ‘reward’ - last game of his career?

The argument put forward was this is Moss's last game, he is used to VAR, and the promoted team will have to be used to referees in the Prem

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
IMO it happens rarely that refs destroy big games as they are encouraged (in a subconcious way I guess) to make less number of interferring decisions and let the game flow.

He's my age and looks as fit as I am. He can barely waddle outside of the centre circle. I have no idea how he kept making the fitness tests.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dull final so far. 30 mins - one chance. If you like an overhit pass this is the match for you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Forest for me.

Nottingham is a good day out.

Can't say I've ever experienced any "back where we belong" arrogance from any of their fans over the years :shrug:

One of their players did. Steve Cook to the North stand. He delighted in signalling to us that we were 3-1 down and going down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports