Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play-offs

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Forest for me.

Nottingham is a good day out.

Can't say I've ever experienced any "back where we belong" arrogance from any of their fans over the years :shrug:

Oh, you just wait - If they win, I'll give it 6 months before Sheff Wed and Leeds are just a distant memory in the 'massive' category!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Watched Forest a few times this season and whilst there’s a lot of fanfare about Spence, he’s very right-footed and thus too predictable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Horrible own goal. Forest have looked the more coherent outfit and deserve the lead.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield look woefully short of Prem quality.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Forest usually come out all guns blazing in the first half, but fade in the second. Hudders game plan of stifling them almost worked to perfection if they hadn’t conceded at the end there.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Forest go up, they will have to increase their away allocation at the City Ground up to 3000. For the last 10 years or so it’s been just under 2000. Please note Barber we WILL take 3000 to Forest, please do not ask for a reduced allocation.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Massive penalty shout…not given..

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not sure how that wasn’t given. Would be well pissed off if that’s not given for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy Grimble

Forest are lucky it’s Jon Moss’s last game. I don’t think his mate on VAR was going to embarrass him into correcting that decision on his final game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here